We regularly stay at five star hotels and have just returned from a week in La Mamounia, Marrakech. It is one of the best we have stayed in. The service was excellent, although it was quiet as we were there late January/ early February. The room was excellent with views across the large gardens. The food and wine was first class, as you would expect from French and Italian restaurants each holding two Michelin stars. The Moroccan restaurant was also very good. If you want a luxury break in Marrakech within a gentle ten minute walk of the Medina, this is the one. The prices are not, however, for the faint hearted with food and wine comparable with the most expensive UK restaurants and hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech