La Mamounia Marrakech
$370
$455
$307
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $346/night.

$1,058
$1,022
2,356 results
All reviewschurchill barwinston churchillbeautiful hotelitalian barbest hotels in the worldmoroccan restaurantluxury hoteltennis courtsgardens are beautifulfour seasonsindoor poolan oasisatlas mountainsthe hustle and bustlemint teasparenovation
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The hotel was beyond my pocket to stay, but still well worth visiting just for afternoon tea or drinks on the garden terrace. Unsurpassed luxury. Beautiful large lush walled gardens, so peaceful, Go reasonably dressed and you will be welcomed, The hotel has standards (no need for a tie, but no scruffs in jeans and tea shirts!).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NicGloucestershire
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed with my husband for a couple of nights and loved it. Set in the lushest green garden the hotel is a cool mix of old-fashioned splendour and luxury. I was in love with our room, which had the most divine view of the palmeraie. Service matched the prices and was superiour. We only ate at the hotel one evening and had a delicious meal and wine at Le Italien - what a treat. But having stayed here years ago I must agree with others that it's lost some of it's draw.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RomillyRoRo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My hubby and I visited Marrakech last weekend and stayed at a nice Riad in the Medina, but we soon tired of the filth and madness of the Medina. Having visited the Jardins Majorelle (disappointing) and walked for miles trying to find somewhere nice for lunch, I snapped, bundled hubby into a cab and high-tailed it to La Mamounia!
How pleased I am that we did! We decided to forgoe the Sunday brunch at £100 per head and opted for a meal on the terrace. We had a blissful beer and gin and tonic (nectar!) and a lovely cheeseburger in a beautiful, peaceful garden setting with smiling and attentive staff. It was such a change from what we had experienced in the rest of Marrakech that we stayed all afternoon! £75 well spent.
If we are ever mad enough to visit Marrakech again, this is where we will stay!

Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is spectacular! The service at the restaurant and the spa were really great. The massage was not the best, but the experience in the spa was great. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. I recommend trying the huge dates in the lobby. They are sweeter than all other dates that we had in Morocco.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank romyrozen
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beautiful hotel with outstanding restaurants! A wonderful place to stay in Marrakesh, although we were a bit disappointed by the spa. The area, Geluiz, is much better to stay than the Medina. I would definitely recommend it, although it is expensive.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple