Someone needs to seriously address the situation with the staff on the gate! I have never been refused entry anywhere! EVER! Today my partner and I were refused entry for wearing sports shoes and carrying a back pack! I had a £180 shoes - NOT trainers or sports shoes. I was wearing Ralph Lauren trousers and carrying a laptop over the shoulder bag. And had a tailored shirt on. My partner was kitted out in a Marni outfit. I am stunned by the rudeness and plain stupidity of the staff on the gate. To be honest - if this is the way that staff are trained I really do not want to be any part of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech