What a place to stay! Awesome luxury,incredible facilities. We had great service, excellent food - there is a dress code but for residents it didn't seem to be enforced too severely - my point being that if I pay to stay there I want to be able to wear what I like rather than what they tell me; but standards are maintained so you won't get into the bars or restaurants in the evenings in shorts, but then you don't in any decent hotel these days.
Our room was great too, in the main ground floor corridor, no problems at all. The Churchill Bar was good, as was the normal bar and the Italian restaurant. Don't really understand why people moan about the prices - this is one of the foremost hotels in the world and our room tab for two nights including dinner and drinks was less than £400 which I thought was a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech