The ibis is well located next to a mall (has an awesome segafredo coffee shop for breakfast) and train startion for quick access to both travel and food. The rooms are well kept and was cleaned daily. it is located well within the reaches of most of the tourist attractions and its a 20-30 dhiram taxi ride to the jemma al fana if your being lazy. (ps Dont get the grand taxis just settle on the little pandas, they are much cheaper and do the same job). The free wifi is nice and the fact that you can book tours to both quad biking and atlas mountains at reception is great (reasonable prices). Additionally the garden area is nice to sit in and soak some sun but the pool was too cold for a swim in december :)
A fair word of warning the ibis restaurant is not the best place to eat so venture out and find some grub, However with that said, the only nice places i found in the whole of marrakesh were the Amia and Dino's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare