Both concierges at the Ibis were very friendly and helpful but the restaurant staff were terrible.
Arrived for breakfast at 9 and nothing had been set out. It was obviously just the remains of the post fasting 'petit-dejaneur' left from the night before. Had to ask for plates, then knives, then tea-spoons, there were only a couple of cups left and the remaining food was very substandard. The staff just grunted everytime we had to ask for the missing items. We finished our breakfast and checked out!
The rooms were'nt great either. As other reviews state they have noisey air-con, the plaster on the walls is flaking off, the halls are shabby and there was a refurb going on in the floor below.
On the other hand, the concierge was very helpful, assisting us with the printing off of flight check-in documents, and other matters.
For £60 a night it was probably overpriced although it is situated between the Supra-tours station and the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare