I've stayed here three times when driving south through Morocco. If you are looking for a pleasant, reasonably priced no-surprise hotel within easy walking distance of all the Marrakech sites, this is the place. The only (slightly) negative is that I first picked this hotel as it had a private, secure car park. This is now under the (fabulous!) new railway station. So parking is now outside the hotel in what used to be the forecourt of the old station. Although not in an enclosed courtyard, there is a "guardian" who will watch your vehicle and I have never had any worries about that. On my first visit, I was part of a large group - 20-plus people - and, being in party mood, we drank ALL the beer in the hotel! They don't seem to have a huge stock! :-) Breakfast is a very good buffet style affair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare