“Thanks for unforgetable moments!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Private Day Tour to Essaouira from Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Moroccan cities, mountains, and deserts that will captivate and inspire you. Come visit us and...Experience the magic of Morocco!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
“Thanks for unforgetable moments!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our trip in Morocco was excellent and a big part of these nice memories is thanks to Ali! We were travelling with motorbikes and Ali was like an angel who supervised us via internet and helped us a lot. All suggestions were valuable and logical. I had my birthday during the trip and Ali organized greatest surprize during the recent years for me. Life music, a cake with candles and my name on it. It is really unforgettable and I'm very thankful for such nice emotions I got from this surprize. I got Ali's contact from my colleague who visited Morocco last year, she was very happy about their trip and now I can suggest Ali as well. It is really worth.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tacoma, Washington
“Thanks for a great trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a wonderful time traveling in Southern Morocco with the assistance and guidance of Camel Safaris. We appreciated the promptness and flexibility that Ali and the company showed to helping us design our itinerary. Our primary guide and driver was Ibrahim. He was a careful and SAFE driver, had a great sense of humor, was supportive of our photography focus, and like Ali in the head office, he was flexible and worked hard to get us to the places that we wanted to go. He was a fount of information about the desert and about the customs of Berber people. We loved hearing his stories about his family's partial transition from desert nomadism to settled town life, and were amazed at his musical talents as well.
We also arranged a transfer from Marrakech to Casablanca Airport with a stop at the Hassan II mosque. Our driver on that day was Ali (not the same as Ali the owner), and he was also very friendly, and we really enjoyed learning from him about the history of Morocco and the Berber people.
Our impression is that Camel Safaris is a great company that it is continuing to improve. Director Ali checked in with his drivers every day, and both he and the drivers sincerely asked us for feedback/constructive criticism. We do not know if we will return to Morocco in the near future, but if we do we will gladly work with Camel Safaris again!

Will Betz and Debbie Williamson

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Los Angeles
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thank you Yousef and Ali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My grown daughter and I took a 3 night, 4 day desert tour and camel trek. It was wonderful! Ali did a great job answering all my questions and putting together a truly memorable trip. Yousef, our driver and guide, was FANTASTIC!!! He is so knowledgeable about everything, extremely friendly and accommodating, has a command of many languages, especially English, and just a great person to be around. I'm glad we chose to do the longer trip because there is a great deal of driving. We stopped a lot and the scenery/villages are beautiful. Sleeping in the Sahara desert was magical. Riding the camels was a memorable experience! I would ride them again, but I am still a bit sore!!

Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I got back from the 3night/4 day tour from Fez to Marrakech. We had a wonderful experience. From the moment Ali picked us up from our Riad in Fez to when he dropped us off at our hotel in Marrakech everything was perfect. He was extremely professional and didn't mind answering any of our questions. We opted for the Mid-range accommodations and the hotels were both clean and the meals delicious.

While doing the driving tour, he would ask us if we wanted to stop at any of the local tourist shops. This was was great and we never felt pressured to buy anything when we did stop.

I would highly recommend going with a guide if you want to see the country.

Visited March 2014
Chengdu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm out of words for this remarkable journey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Back from Morocco for 2 weeks now, still don't know how to start to write the review for this trip and for the Camel Safaries' team, because it was too amazing to put down in words, and most of all, unlike some other tourist clubs who think about business all the time, Ali's Camel Safaries think of friendship and love above all, it was touching, and I'll always be grateful. As a solo traveller, you can't imagine how much help they've offered me to make me feel safe and home. My tour guide and now my friend Mohammed is knowledgeable and trustable, through him, I've had a better understanding of their culture and their religion, I'm attracted so deeply to this beautiful country and its riche culture, this trip was too short, I can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2014