“Great adventure with Ali and Camel Safaries” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Private Day Tour to Essaouira from Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Moroccan cities, mountains, and deserts that will captivate and inspire you. Come visit us and...Experience the magic of Morocco!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
rhinebeck, ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great adventure with Ali and Camel Safaries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and two teenage daughters and I had a wonderful trip with Ali and Ali, our guide and driver. We did a four day/three night trip from Fez to the Sahara, including a camel ride into the desert and a night in a tent there, then on to Marrakesh. This was a great way to see some of the beautiful and fascinating country of Morocco. Ali took us to many places that we probably wouldn't have found or known about on our own, and was tireless in explaining so much about what we were seeing. Ali and his company are thoroughly professional and it was a pleasure dealing with him from my first inquiry to our final goodbyes.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Great tour in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The total experience was excellent, starting from my first email inquiry of the tour until the moment our guides dropped us off at the airport. Ali was helpful in helping me customize my tour with my boyfriend. Our tour guide, Mohammed was charismatic during our trip and very knowledgeable. We got picked up by Mohammed at our Riad in Marrakech. We then drove approx 9 hours to the desert where we rode camels into the desert. From there, we reached our camp and had some tagine dinner and did a drummin circle with other travellers and our hosts in the desert. The next day, we visited some kasbas, a mosque and the Atlas Mountains. Camel Safaries is a great company to work with when planning a tour around Morocco.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Moroccan experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband, sister-in-law and I thoroughly enjoyed a 3 day tour with Camel Safaries from Marrakech to the Sahara over Christmas 2013. Anas was our guide and I can recommend him highly. He was an excellent driver, really knowledgeable, and had a great sense of humour. We learned so much about Morocco from Anas that he made our visit to Morocco really interesting and memorable. The tour was very well organized and well paced as we never felt rushed and could stop anytime to look at various points of interest, take photos, and shop. I would highly recommend this tour and our guide as it was definitely the highlight of our two week trip to Morocco and certainly exceeded my expectations.

1 Thank Julia M
Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect safari of Sahara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

we are a private group of 10 people, so Ali arranged a big van for us. And the accommodation ,the tour guide and the driver are excellent as well.

Albany, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience you won't forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I took a two-day tour by myself with Anas and I would 100% do it over again. Anas was very knowledgeable of the land, the culture of the region and was great company for the 7 hr drive each way. Anas knows French, Arabic, Berber, Spanish and English which was great when we stopped at the various locations. Since he's taken these routes so many times, he knows the ins and outs of everywhere you go and even went as far as to cook my lunch in the restaurant kitchen himself when it was too busy. I would recommend taking the three or four day tour if you do this trip because from what I was told, the large dunes are majestic. Regardless, the different landscapes you see on this tour is worth the price. I can't stop looking at all the pictures I took! Thank you Anas for one of the best trips I've ever taken and good luck with your future plans.

1 Thank ccfrost88