“Decent food, nice view”

Cuisines: European, Deli, Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2014 via mobile

We went here on the last day of a week long visit to Marrakech. We had the mixed kebabs which were pretty good. The rice had a nice flavour to it. The meat maybe a tad dry. Although the lamb kebab also had a bit too much cummin for my wife's taste. We finished with the flan and another desert I cannot remember. The flan came with a baked banana in a toffee sauce. The whole thing was far too sweat for me to handle, but of course so are many deserts in Marrakech. If it's free, take the table at the far end of the terrace. You will have a nice view of the Kasbah mosque and the storks on the chimneys. I have read some reviews were apparently they were roasting meat right underneath the terrace, which I imagine can be unpleasant. This was not the case when we were there though, so I guess it depends on which time you go. Maybe the "roasting" takes place late in the evening? We went between 7 and 8pm... Maybe if we would have taken a tagine I would have given 4 stars. The tagines we saw from other guests certainly looked good. But after a week of eating tagines, we were not up for it... Our bill, which I believe included 2 mixed grills, 2 deserts, 2 juices and 2 mint teas, ended up being somewhere between 220 and 250Dh. Good value for money altogether but nothing memorable.

Reviewed October 17, 2014

A small restaurant Close to Mosque de La Kasbah. You will eat upstairs on the top of the roof. You will find typically Maroc dishes here. The prices is quite high though. The surroundings give the Restaurant a pitoresque feeling.

Reviewed October 3, 2014

We've just eaten our third meal there, having been lured in by the enthusiastic Mustafa who stands on the street outside with his menu. This time you should believe the recommendation! The food is excellent and the service attentive. We tried various tagines and meat kebabs and all were cooked to perfection and delicious. The fruit juices are great too - like iced smoothies. We met the owner who was charming. The Kasbah at night is busy, smoky, crazy with traffic. But you can sit up on the terrace away from this and have a lovely dinner here. The owner has installed fans on the terrace too which help keep you cool in the heat. A great meal out.

Reviewed September 27, 2014

Excellent services, good food. We spent beautiful moments and i recommend this place. I think they have to look a little to furniture. Thank you!

Reviewed September 19, 2014

We tried Casa Saada as it was close to our riad.

It was one of the more pricier restaurants we tried and the children did not like the chicken pizza they ordered. (the chicken smelt.)
From ordering to arrival of food it took 20 minutes and it really was not worth the wait.