New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Very tasty food and excellent service!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Saada - CLOSED

Casa Saada
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
happycat
“Very tasty food and excellent service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this place on 28th June and we were really surprised how fantastic it was. We ate on the ground floor as it was 48oc and too hot to eat on the terrace so unable to comment as others have on the terrace - views etc.
We had the kebabs with salad, mixed veg and fries and it was VERY tasty (veg cooked in garlic and rosemary - beautiful)!

This was definitely one of tge tastiest meals we had in Marrakech.

• Greek first
Castlemaine, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff, lovely food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I found this place by checking up some reviews on TripAdvisor and had to go try it out! It's easy to pass out but if you keep an eye out for the Balcony above, you'll see the name 'Casa Saada'. The entrance is also behind a kebab stand on the street.

When we got there the waiter brought us up to the Terrace. I ordered the cream of chicken pizza and my girfriend ordered the beef Couscous. What a meal! We ordered a large bottle of water to share and it was around 200DH, so little under €20 for both of us! We were stuffed!

On our leave I forgot my bag which i left by the table. I came back the next day and thankfully they kept it aside for me!(almost lost my phone and camera!) The staff were very friendly to help me out by getting the chef to look! We ended up going back that night again for dinner. Try the Lasagna, it's lovely!!! :)

1 Thank KevinoBrien13
“Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Really authentic Morrocan food. Good quality for a good price. My favorite restaurant in Marrakech!
Try the couscous or the pastilla. The waiters are helpfull and friendly.

Marrakech, Morocco
“Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Bypassed this place on our first trip down the road. Missed it on the way back!! Went there three times in total, the second being after they had stopped serving. They still rustled us up very agreeable salad. Food excellent on all ocassions and the staff very friendly and welcoming. The Storks are an added bonus.

1 Thank Myrtle333
“good price quality with a nice view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was quit good and very cheep
I had the lamb tagine which was very good, the view was very nice ( ask to sit on the roof terras)
As in most restaurants there is no alcohol avalable

Very good value