“Great staff, lovely food!”
Review of Casa Saada - CLOSED

Casa Saada
Cuisines: European, Deli, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I found this place by checking up some reviews on TripAdvisor and had to go try it out! It's easy to pass out but if you keep an eye out for the Balcony above, you'll see the name 'Casa Saada'. The entrance is also behind a kebab stand on the street.

When we got there the waiter brought us up to the Terrace. I ordered the cream of chicken pizza and my girfriend ordered the beef Couscous. What a meal! We ordered a large bottle of water to share and it was around 200DH, so little under €20 for both of us! We were stuffed!

On our leave I forgot my bag which i left by the table. I came back the next day and thankfully they kept it aside for me!(almost lost my phone and camera!) The staff were very friendly to help me out by getting the chef to look! We ended up going back that night again for dinner. Try the Lasagna, it's lovely!!! :)

1  Thank KevinoBrien13

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Really authentic Morrocan food. Good quality for a good price. My favorite restaurant in Marrakech!
Try the couscous or the pastilla. The waiters are helpfull and friendly.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Bypassed this place on our first trip down the road. Missed it on the way back!! Went there three times in total, the second being after they had stopped serving. They still rustled us up very agreeable salad. Food excellent on all ocassions and the staff very friendly and welcoming. The Storks are an added bonus.

1  Thank Myrtle333
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Food was quit good and very cheep
I had the lamb tagine which was very good, the view was very nice ( ask to sit on the roof terras)
As in most restaurants there is no alcohol avalable

Very good value

2  Thank Frederic D
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is a really nice place to have a dinner before or after visiting the Saadien Toombs. The food is really good value for money - we had the best meal here of all in Marrakesh. Staff is friendly. We ordered the Marrakech salade and a vegetarian tagine. Can definitely recommend this restaurant!!

PS: in the tripadvisor app it seems incorrectly located on the map. It is located just accross the Saadien Toombs.

1  Thank Kruimel2013