“Amazing food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

One of the best dessert places I've ever been to! I absolutely loved it! It is quite expensive but it is so worth every penny!

Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“indescribable simply the best!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I Love gelato and I have tried gelato everywhere I have been to including italy and france. Dino Gelato is the best I have ever tasted, The flavours are adventurous yet beautifully balanced. the texture is made of clearly good ingredients. I went twice and on my second visit I had crepes and it was the best one I have ever had as well. MUST visist when u r in marrakech. wish we had one like that in europe.

• Visited July 2012
Dorchester, England, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The crepes and ice creams here are great! The only flaw is that it is very expensive (we'll not really... We paid 400 dirham for 4 crepes and 4 ice creams which equates to about 40 euros but compared to everything else in Marrakech this is expensive!)

• Visited May 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“nice place for lunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

During our stay in Marrakesh we visited this restaurant several times. Very clean, a nice menu and friendly staff.

Visited May 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Exceptional Gelato, Exceptional Value”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stopped here after a trip to the Central Markets. Well located on the main avenue the Gelato was terrific, just like being back in Italy. Only difference was the price, at 18Dh for a two scoop cone, it is less than 1,70 Euros and I challenge you to get a Gelato anywhere in Italy for that price. The place also has a nice ambiance. Highly Recommended.

• Visited April 2013