We absolutely adored this hotel. I'll list out the positives and the few negatives to make for an easy read.
- Free pick up from the airport (about 20 mins)
- Salah made us a soup and salad snack and poured us a glass of wine, even though we didn't arrive until just before 2am
- The hotel is impeccably designed and was just stunning. We splashed out on the Master Suite that was HUGE and had a jacuzzi bath, huge shower in the stunning marble bathroom, humongous bed, bureau, armchairs, tv, ipod dock, a big balcony with sun loungers and a table and chairs
- Breakfast is included (breads, cheese, salami, fruit salad, spreads and tea/coffee/fresh fruit juice)
- Shuttles into Jeema El Fna were very handy (3 per day there and 2 per day return)
- Pool was fabulous, came equipped with water noodles :)
- Very comfy sunbeds
- Pool bar with cool music
- Great lunch menu
- Very clean at all times
- Smiles from all the staff
- Great location
- Free wifi all around the hotel, good signal and easy to access
- Toilet roll was the cheap stuff that's not very soft!
- Wasn't always so easy to find a staff member, however it was Ramadan and so we felt bad as they must have been shattered with no food or water, working in 40 degree heat
- We couldn't get the jacuzzi bath to work
All in all it was a wonderful trip, well worth the money and I am definitely recommending to family//friends.
Thanks Dar Nanka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice mix of East and West way of life, combining time and cultures, with a few old furnitures, welcome to Dar Nanka. Make this place yours and we hope that every moment will be a moment of real happiness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dar NanKa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.