Tripadvisor

from $450.00
from $249.34
from $510.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Morroco can be a strange and foreign place - looks different, people dress differently and for most of us, it can be stressful when we get out of the airport.

Jrana Tours is like visiting a caring family - concerned for your well being right off the bat, from receiving you at the airport to the low stress tea/coffee (morroccoan mint tea if you are adventurous) to plan you day and trip. After a brief rest and a shower, we was off to a lovely Morroccon dinner, then off to the square at night. The sights (the color is astounding) , sounds (drums, dancing, story telling) , smells (reminded me of a Texas barbeque, with spices) were wonderful- lasting images. This was just the first half day.

The pictures and website give you a flavor of the rest of the trip.

I found Morroco to be a very interesting and safe place with a lovely, unique people and culture, suprising me as I am a veteran worldwide traveller (>20 countries in all continents). Jrana Tours takes this a huge step further - they care for you as if you were family...far beyond the commerical aspects of most tours.

I plan to visit Morrocco many more times in my life and will designate Jrana Tours as my host, always.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Jrana Tours is what I call as the perfect example of experiential tourism. Having traveled alone during my time in Morocco, Jrana Tours made life easy yet exciting through out by meeting my budget expectations. I intend to come back again to Morocco with my girlfriend and I won't think twice before approaching Jrana Tours yet again! I recommend this to anyone looking to travel to Morocco, complete value for money package offered here.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Jrana Tours is awesome! I recommend a tour to anyone who wants an amazing experience with incredible people.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Thank you Jrana Tours. That was once heck of an experience. My wife and I had so fun on this trip. This is our first time in Morocco and I think we are going to keep coming back. I have already told a bunch of my friends about you guys. Your sure to get a few calls from them. Thanks again.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I've been going to Morocco for the last 5 years and have had the pleasure of experiencing the breath-taking Sahara Desert 8 times. Every time I go, the trip gets better and better.. the guides are exceptional in every way possible! Fun to be around, very respectful, trilingual and are willing to do whatever it takes to make your time in the Sahara as memorable as ever! Keep up the good work guys, and I will see you in April 2014. Inshallah :D

Date of experience: December 2013