“Paragliding tour through Morocco; perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morocco Dunes Day Tours

Morocco Dunes Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional travel agency specialized in Morocco desert Tours and Sahara Day Trips. Private day trip agency to discover the real morocco and the beautiful scenery outside Marrakech
Frankfurt am Main
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Paragliding tour through Morocco; perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Cheikh led a perfect paragliding tour through Morocco for our group.
In one week we visited 4 beautiful flying locations; at the ocean, in the Atlas mountains, and on the plains.
Cheikh is very friendly and relaxed. He is more than willing to help with any request you might have.
I hope to be able to arrange a Moroccan surfing trip through Cheikh to take with my two young boys!

Copenhagen
“"A perfect guide to experience Morroco"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for an arranged 4 days tour departing from Marrakech to the desert.
Our guide, Cheikh, met us as planned in the morning (even though our riad was difficult to find), and we went off to an exiting, wonderful tour full of diversity, cultural experiences, gorgeous landscapes and much more. We felt we went to another planet when we left Marrakech. The tour is much more rich and diverse than the description tells (which we personally think is the right approach instead of promising too much), and we had a wonderful experience for life. The places we stayed at were atmospheric and charming. Cheikh is an excellent guide with a huge amount of knowledge about the country, the landscapes, places to go (and probably not to go), fauna and flora etc., and we had many interesting conversations during our trip. Our understanding of Morocco and its history is at a much higher level now. Cheikh was very good to sense when to leave us with some privacy, which made it very natural to be together with him in 4 intense days. He’s also a good driver, and we felt secure in the mountains as well as the other places we went to.
You should expect to spend a lot of hours in the car, but it’s the way to experience it all.
We've tried to think of negative things, but we can't come up with something worth mentioning. Our best recommendations.

Visited February 2013
Ede, The Netherlands
“Cheikh Boudkour idd it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

For the fourth time with Cheikh a great Marocco tour. Paragliding at the best places. Keeping us from any problems and giving us a great time. Cheikh Will give you the best possible experience you can get in Marocco. Peter B

The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

From the moment they pick you up at the airport until you leave, the best service you can wish for. I was there for a one week paragliding holiday and they are just there when you need them the most. Very friendly, and easy going. A BIG 10!

1 Thank Takkie32
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Cheikh MADE our trip to Morocco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I can't express enough what a great time my husband and I had on our four day trip with Cheikh. As soon as we met up with him (we were picked up in Marrakech by one of his drivers and did a passenger switch in the vehicles near the mountains) I knew we were going to be in good hands seeing the reaction of the two travelers parting ways with him which included some tears! We did the four day Dunes of Merzouga tour. We always felt in good hands with Cheikh and he was such an informative and kind person. Each day was filled with so many new things I couldn't wait to see what was in store for us each morning. Although we had a loose idea in advance of what we would be doing, the description of the trip on the website couldn't possibly do the trip justice considering the things we saw and learned while driving along the countryside. We were up for everything that Cheikh suggested along the way.

I never felt rushed on the trip; even though we usually had an 8:30 start in the morning, we always had enough sleep and rest before each day. The riads chosen in the Dades Gorge and Ouarzazate were lovely! I had no idea what to expect (I usually overly research places we're going to stay in) but there was nothing to fear, the places were very comfortable and hospitable with delicious dinners and breakfasts. And our Berber tent on our one night stay in the dunes was equally comfortable. Although we trekked to the dunes on camels that afternoon, our tent camp was out of the dunes, in the desert (along with a nice dining room building with a terrace, showers and washrooms). I really hated to leave in the morning. (Note: make sure you have cash on you for tips, there are no cash machines in the dunes! We also brought small flashlights on the trip which really came in handy in the tents as they only have a small candle for lighting)

Also, Cheikh is an excellent driver; I never felt scared on the roads. Throughout our trip he felt like our traveling companion, had a sense of humor, yet was still professional and had so much valuable information. He could answer every question we had about what we saw and wanted to learn more about.

Lastly, we thought the trip price was VERY reasonable considering the driving involved, places stayed in, meals provided, etc. Cheikh works very hard, and the quality of our trip showed this. I'm sad to have left Morocco, I can't wait to go back. Thank you Cheikh!

1 Thank AmelieVancouver