“Beautiful Morrocco”

Morocco Dunes Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional travel agency specialized in Morocco desert Tours and Sahara Day Trips. Private day trip agency to discover the real morocco and the beautiful scenery outside Marrakech
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We visit Morrocco for a week, first day we stayed in Marrakech our driver and guide was Cheikh he is a safe driver who can tell you a lot about his country. The places we vist : the High Atlas; Draa Valley, Dades Valley, Toudra Vally,The gorges, desert. Especially the dessert I really liked. We had a great evening slept outside, the sky was so beautiful to see so many stars. The tempeture was about 38 degrees.The whole trip was aranged by Cheikh no one good have do this better. He's always on time, speak good Englisch. So if you ever go to Morrocco I advice you go with Morrocodunes You will enjoy it.

4  Thank Corrie G
in 6 reviews
"land"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I recently went on several day trips from Marrakech with Moroccodunes. Our driver was the director of the company, Cheikh, and he was great. He is 100% reliable, he picked us up from our hotel on time, he is a very safe driver and we got exactly what we asked or, plus more besides. Cheikh is very knowledgable on all things Moroccan, whether you're interested in the landscape, history, wildlife or local culture, he knows it all! I generally don't like to return to the same country twice, as there are so many countries to see, but if I return to Morocco, I will definitely use Cheikh and Moroccodunes again.

3  Thank Jason W
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We, three Japanese guys joined one day tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls on 19 Aug 2012. Cheikh was our guide. He came to our hotel exactly 8:30 as planned by a nice and neat 4x4 car, of course with air conditioner. He asked us if we wanted to see some other good places to see. We said yes. He explained a lot about nature, animals and native people, berber of Morocco while we stopped by a natural bridge and a place which we can could see footprints of dinosaur. They were also amazing for us. We reached to the Ouzoud Waterfalls at around 12:00 and then we were surprised by the huge and very high waterfalls. Water volume was much sufficient than we expected though we were concerned because of dry season there. And water is so cool and nice to swim. We had kebab for lunch just in front of the waterfalls. The location and taste were both so nice. Then we came back to our hotel in Marrakech at 18:00 without any trouble. I think 70EUR/person is good deal and it’s good that they show the price on their website clearly. No doubt to choose Moroccodunes! Thank you for giving us a nice trip, Cheikh!

2  Thank masatomartin
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My aim this holiday was to be 'drowned' in the moroccan atmosphere. Cheikh made it possible to not only achieve this goal but to get me absolutely addicted to the wonders of this fantastic country. Makes me want to see more and more.
The journeys were beautiful, safe and relaxing and special while listening to ali fark tour.

2  Thank John_van_dijk