“A good stay in Marrakech”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa
Ranked #80 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
toulouse
“A good stay in Marrakech”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Excellent room, good food and excellent service. Ziad is a good gest and the restaurant staff is really efficient.
A perfetc stay if you don't appréciat the center of town (smog and noise).
A recent hotel with magnificent garden and a good pool area (heated).

Room Tip: Ask for an 2 floor room. The view is really better.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Pullman Marrakech. I am glad that you enjoyed our rooms that have all been recently renovated along with the hotel buildings and surroundings. The hotel has also been decorated in a contemporary, stylish design by one of the best interior designers in Morocco.
I will happily share your compliments with the restaurant staff.
We hope that such a memorable stay will encourage you to visit Pullman Marrakech again.

Aladin Saleh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Having made a booking for this hotel through Lastminute.com I have been trying for over a day to get in touch with them to organise an airport transfer as we arrive late on a Sunday evening and I have no wish to haggle with the airport taxi's. You would imagine that a resort this size would have plenty of staff but I have had no response to email after 24hrs and cannot get through by telephone - it either rings and rings or if someone does answer they ask you to hold and do not return. Does not bode well ..but will report on the actual experience during the trip.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for selecting Pullman Marrakech on last minute.com. I have tried to find your phone details but it was impossible to find on your detail profile. According to tripadvosr regulations ( that I always respect) I cannot communicate my mobile number, but I suggest – if your transfer is not done yet - that you email me directly on h3000-gm@accor.com and I will be happy to arrange it for you personally .
As for the problem encountered during your incoming calls, I admit that we have from time to time this system down incident which leads to this poor telephone service quality . I still haven’t not find the technical solution.
Looking forward to reading your email.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We arrived on 10th January and the hotel was very, very quiet. It was half board and we found both breakfast and dinner buffet very good with a wide variety of dishes. After dinner coffee and drinks in the bar was strange being so quiet and invariably we were the only couple there.
We had organised golf for most days and had taxis to get to the different courses. Only one occasion did I get worried when the taxi driver drove across fields and through an almost derelict village to the back gate of the golf course!! His sat nav had misdirected him. We found the room very cramped and definitely not 5 star. No space for our golf clubs. I do like a bath in a hotel although the walk in shower was very good. We found all the staff very helpful and very pleasant.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience at Pullman Marrakech. Usually end of December is a period of big vacations worldwide and the hotel is very busy especially for the New Year eve. Following Christmas vacation there’s eventually a drop in occupancy in most of the hotels as people go back to work and children back to school. That’s what generally happens after periods of big vacations. And that’s why the hotel seemed quiet to you.
We are looking forward to seeing you for another stay.

Horsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had 3 enjoyable nights here. We were on a bandb basis but they tried to charge for breakfast each day. Nice room with lovely walk in shower. Had a free shuttle bus into town which was handy although only 100 dirhams to get a taxi. Hotel were great and let us check in early and check out late due to flight times. Only real downside was the meal we had there one night. We paid £80 for the two us for a Luke warm buffet which was really tasteless. Would recommend anyone staying to do room only or bed and breakfast and eat in one of the 1000s of restaurants in town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jo B
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Madame,
Thank you for posting your review about Pullman Hotel. I’m happy to know that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our shuttle bus service that is quite practical because, as you have mentioned, it is free from charge. We also managed to have several schedules per day hence allowing our guests to spend more time in the city center. I agree with you that our guests can eat at different restaurants in the city but choosing to eat at Pullman Marrakech means having a high quality product prepared by a professional team who respects the health and hygiene standards. We also offer our dear guests a range of choices where they can have their meals. Our Oasis snack bar by the pool serves a variety of light dishes from salads to pizzas and ; you may also visit our Baramika deli bar for a quick meal. There’s also our a la carte Riad restaurant that opens for dinner and serves the most delicious traditional Moroccan dishes in a luxurious ambiance.
We would gladly welcome you again for another visit and hope you will enjoy our new dishes.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Although the weather was not good when we visited in January we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We went on an organised tour our first day, which I would highly recommend if you are a first time visitor to Marrakech. Other days we took the hotel shuttle into the centre, with confidence to explore on our own. We had an upgraded room, extremely well laid out and probably the most comfortable bed we have had in an hotel.
The food was excellent, the staff very helpful and the grounds are a pleasure to walk around. Lots of areas to sit in, outside and in. We will definitely return.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CID25
Dear Guest,
It’s a pleasure knowing that our team was able to offer you a memorable stay and that you are coming back again to visit us soon at Pullman Marrakech. You are right, for though it is usually sunny in Marrakech we had a few cloudy days. Having an exceptional stay doesn’t necessarily mean sitting by the pool and enjoying the sun but also visiting places in Marrakech, going on excursions in the surrounding areas or simply having a calm afternoon contemplating nature. This is what I call an amazing vacation. And you have experienced it.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Rabat, Morocco
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights me and my wife and 2 kids. the staff and esp the director general Mr.Alaa Eldin are amazing always smiling and very helpful.

everything was just perfect the breakfast , the room, Gardens , kids club, the swimming pools and the views & landscape. Compared to most 5stars hotels in Marrakech it is much better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sir,
I’m honored that you have chosen Pullman Marrakech for your vacation and that I had the opportunity to meet you and your family. Your review means a great deal as you have visited Marrakech several times and can easily appreciate our personalized service offered to each and every guest. I am proud to be part of this dedicated team that works sincerely to meet our guests’ expectations.
We hope to see you again, as you have promised, for another unforgettable vacation.
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Pullman hotel staff was great ,always will to help. Specially Hasnaa the entertainment instructor ,very friendly and professional . Great energy at the reception . I like the free bus ride to the city

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank E12r
PullmanMarrakech, Directeur général at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Guest,
It is with great pleasure that I read your review about Pullman Marrakech. We always do our best to be of help to our guests and provide them with a high quality of service. Reading such encouraging words is a great reward to us. I will share your compliments to Hasnaa who, I’m sure, will be delighted to read your words.
We are looking forward to having you among us again for another exceptional vacation.