“Mini Break”

Ranked #76 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Farnborough
“Mini Break”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

After a family bereavement my husband and I needed a relaxing break and The Pullman was just the right place to be. We went in the middle of November and the weather was absolutely superb. The food in the buffet style restaurant is first class and very fresh catering for all tastes. The hotel is a little on the remote side but since it has a regular shuttle bus going backwards and forwards it makes it more appealing and a nice tranquil oasis after the hub bub
of the Medina and the Souks. We found the pestring in the town an little annoying after a while and I would have definitely bought more if I could have been allowed to just browse. Simo on the bar, was to be congratulated for his lovely smily face and efficiency. All in all a good break.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lynda T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Lovely hotel and attentive staff. We thoroughly enjoyed 3 nights here, and were lucky to have excellent weather too. On a B & B only deal, we decided to upgrade to all inclusive and made full use of the bars and buffet style meals, and also the pool snack bar. My birthday occurred whilst we were here and the staff made a concerted effort to track me down and present me with a beautiful birthday strawberry cake, taking photos etc., making it a special evening. Quite far from Marrakesh centre, but the hotel do provide a free hourly shuttle bus. Glad I had use of my schoolboy French as some of the staff found it hard to communicate in English.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stuart0
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed at the Pullman for a work trip. It is absolutely beautiful but what makes this hotel is the staff.

The staff really make you feel at home and not just like another guest.

Everyone was so helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.

I especially have to thank the manager who looked after me very well on my two night stay. I was working in Marrakech and he helped me with several requests that were above and beyond. Thank you!!

A fantastic hotel with a very high level of service. I visited a five star whilst in Marrakech and the service was very poor compared with the Pullman which was exceptional! I would definitely recommend this hotel and will hopefully go back one day myself.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Amy B
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Amy,
Thank you for taking your precious time to review your stay at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie.
Pleased to learn your experience at Pullman has been the best among your stays in Marrakech and above expectations too.
Cannot agree with you more –though Pullman set in exceptionally beautiful area of Marrakech – Palmeraie and our gardens are famous for their beauty and magical atmosphere of serenity , it is our dedicated team - the biggest asset that gives to this high-end business hotel unique personalized touch
We honored to receive your recommendation, looking forward to welcome you back and rest assured no efforts will be spared to make your next visit even better.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I spent the best stay of my life Pullman, I'm falling in love these gardens and restaurants and especially the service, le service was great thanks to the night manager Mr. Khalil who was present 24 hours / day, I wish to thank him for his great services who provided me and to be here all the time.... I recommend visiting the spa and the hammam cauz the service is very good and the staff is very hospitable and freindly ..... I would definitely return and recommend to people who visiting Marrakech

Shemsi

Room Tip: The only advice I give is to trust the manager Khalil, he will guide you and you will be very satisf...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank shemsi_F
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
Dear Shemsi,
It is a great honor for us to read that your stay at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie became the best one of your life.
I am happy you had the time to discover Pullman’s gorgeous gardens - dazzling variety of exotic trees and flowers, tended with great care; they never fail to please the eyes and bring the state of peaceful harmony to the guests.
On your future visit we invite you to discover reinvented spa carte with more traditional experiences as well as body&face treatments by Nuxe.
Thank you for valuing high our service and hospitality; specially for mentioning night manager Khalil, who is indeed omnipresent and ready to provide an excellent service to all our guests.
We thank you kindly for recommending Pullman and hope to welcome you back very soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The service here is exceptional. Khalil and his team were wonderful and gracious. I definitely recommend visiting the spa as well. The Hammam was fantastic. Perfect end to the trip. The rooms were ok but how much time do you spend in them anyway? The grounds are beautiful ... and OHH make sure you take a wander through the lavender fields ... its easy to miss its near the lake/spa ... its one of the most special areas of the resort -- you walk through and its 100s of butterflies. Really special. I would definitely return and recommend to people visiting Marrakech.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, November 1, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for high ranking and excellent review. It is an honor for us to receive your kind comments and personal recommendation.
We will be sure to share your great praise with Khalil, fit and spa center and the rest of our team. I am so glad you enjoyed our park style landscape; indeed a lot of love and care were put to make Pullman hotel a real treat for esthetic senses. Would you like to take a quiet pause by the turtle’s lake, contemplate powerful fountain or simply wonder through gardens filled with lavender, roses, olive, pomegranate, orange and other uncountable tree species, you’ll be feeling very special everywhere. We will be more than happy to welcome you back to your place of dreams, green oasis with freshest air – Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

A nice place, it s a real palm and calm resort. Lots of palm trees with wonderful view. A swiming pool as well with some activities. Good service and friendly staff. Free internet all over the resort. The only thing that it is a bit far away from downtown but the hotel also provides free shuttle buses.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank AhmedAlyHussein
Dear Ahmed,
Thank you for giving us a feedback about your stay at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie.
I am pleased you recognized Pullman hotel as “palm&calm “ resort, it is true due to our exceptional location at the famous Palmeraie, a fifteen thousand hectare land of gorgeous gardens numbering over 100 000 of palm trees.
I am glad you have enjoyed the swimming pool and various activities provided all day long, so as our free shuttle bus service which brings our guests to a perfect location within walking distance from both old and new city of Marrakech.
We hope to welcome you for another refreshing holiday at our tranquil paradise Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie.

Casablanca, Morocco
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great service, the staff is very hospitable and helpful. Always smiling. The SPA is amazing, the best ever! We had an hour out of time in the steam bath. A big thank you to Sanaa (SPA staffing) for her kindness, attention and service. Rooms are confortable, the breakfast was very good,....Looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ilham,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to read you had an amazing time at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie and above all fantastic experience at the fit and spa center; Indeed our spa team is doing a great job, they succeeded to create a magical world of sensual pleasures that unfailingly brings our guests to a state of better being.
We are looking forward for your next visit to introduce you an extended spa carte and signature treatments by Nuxe brand.
Thank you once again for choosing Pullman Marrakech and hope to welcome you back very soon.