“Day excursion to Ourika Valley” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Unique Morocco - Day Tours

Unique Morocco - Day Tours
Ranked #243 of 745 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Morocco Private Tours is your ticket towards cultural immersions in Morocco. We offer day trips and tours in Morocco to enable you experience the Real Morocco through unique itineraries designed to suit your travel requirements, budget and timeframe. At Unique Morocco Private Tours, we always strive to offer the best services by meticulously paying attention to minute details. We are confident to exceed your travel expectations.
wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Day excursion to Ourika Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We booked a day excursion with Unique Morocco to Ourika Valley. Our tour guide, Moha, took us up to the Ourika Valley, and was a very 'unique' experience indeed. He is a very pleasant and charming young man and he gave us an amazing experience of the Moroccan world. I would highly recommend this tour company to anyone!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chris D

Camarthan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique Experience with Unique Morocco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had the MOST amazing, fabulous vacation in Morocco this past November. I was extremely worried and apprehensive because we were a family of 4, with my girls aged 10 and 6 going from Wales. We have travelled around the world like Egypt, Brazil, China and I always go with local tour companies as I dont like cookie cutter prepackaged vacations. Among all our trips, this was the most amazing of all and I give 100% credit to Unique Moroco. Moha, our tour guide, is one who really cares about you and makes sure you are happy at every step of the trip. He goes all and out and is also very very knowledgable about Morocco. He talks fabulous English and we rented a 4x4 for 10 days and travelled all around Morocco. Our most favourite part of the trip was our desert experience which the 4 of us will never ever forget.

We were there for total 15 days and last 5 days we relaxed at our resort at the Le Meridien in Murrakech and that part of the trip we were on our own. The rest of the 10 days was totally planned and done with Unique Morocco.

Unique Morocco made our trip amazing and fabulous into one which we will never forget.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank steve D
Cardigan, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ourika valley the Atlas mountains and so much more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

In the last 3 years we have travelled extensively throughout Morocco using various guides and assistants for both leisure and project purposes.

On the recommendation of some friends, the two trips we have had this year have been organised using ‘Unique Morocco’ for our tours.

Their in-depth knowledge of the country, its customs and practices have proved invaluable to us and shown us a side of Moroccan life seldom seen by the average tourist.

All of our requests to see and experience a true view of Moroccan life have been met with an exceptional degree of alacrity making the trips truly rewarding.

I feel I should comment on our main contact, on both occasions, Moha. He has proved to be a remarkable aide with his extensive knowledge of his country and his professional attitude towards his clients, coupled with his command of several languages and an understanding of the nuances of the English language, have made for a truly enlightening time.

Through introductions to his many friends, acquaintances and even members of his family, he has given us a greater understanding of the country, its people, and we feel this is probably the closest you can get to a representation of the reality of Moroccan life.

If you are looking for something out of the ordinary away from the normal tours, give ‘Unique Morocco’ a try. We found them to be outstanding and have no hesitation in recommending them. In fact, we will be using them again when we return for our next visit.

Visited May 2012
Cardigan, United Kingdom
“Excellent! A fantastic experience!! Highly recommended...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

We used this company as we wanted a 'Unique' experience of Morocco and not just the average tourist tour! This was certainly the case, and Moha our driver, did indeed show us a 'unique' insight to this spectacular and beautiful country. He presented himself as a professional guide with perfect spoken English and had in-depth knowledge of the country and was great fun to be with. My family and I spent 10 days with him and in the words of my 16 year old son when asked to describe his experience; "it was awesome!!!" A highly recommended tour!

Visited September 2011
Pontgarreg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Desert trip to Merzouga and Zagora in Morocco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

During a recent trip to Morocco, I planned to visit the the south of the country down to the Sahara. I enlisted a guide and driver for the trip called Moha. He was a fantastic guide, extremely good spoken English with a great sense of humour, we got on like a house on fire. Extremely knowledgable about the whole country, he was born near Erfoud in the south so he also had the benefit of local knowledge.

We left Marrakech early morning and headed towards the Atlas mountains and over the Tichka pass heading south. We stopped for lunch at the heritage site of Ait Benhaddou and see the town and Kasbah where some famous films had been made. We then continued on down the valley of the roses to our overnight stop at the spectacular Todra Gorge. The next day we travelled on to Merzouga on the edge of the sand desert with beautiful sunsets and sunrises over the dunes. Moha even showed me the place where he lived when he was growing up and also introduced me to his family, now living in Erfoud. That was a real privilege. The following day we went back up to Rissani then headed west along the N12. Finally after a long days drive we headed south on the N9 ending up in Zagora. After spending another night further south in the desert village of Muhamid, we headed north back towards Marrakech. Stopping at Agdz then overnight in Ouarzazate we finally arrived back in Marrakech. Although the trip covers a lot of miles, in no way did I feel rushed or pressured by time. Moha would stop at local towns and villages in order to see real life and show me little known sites off the main tourist trails.

It was a stunning insight to life in Morocco, the diversity of the geography and its people, all expertly enhanced and explained by Moha. If you are planning to visit the desert regions of Morocco or just a trip around Marrakech, you will find it hard to find anyone better than Moha.

During a later trip to Morocco, I contacted Moha again to arrange a day trip to the waterfalls at Cascade D' Ouzoud. They are about 2 to 3 hours journey East of Marrakech and we went just after a period of heavy rainfall, so the falls were in full flow. A spectacular sight at any time but even more so due to the rainfall. Once again the trip was well organised by Moha and courteously driven.

I can fully recommend his service and know I will be well looked after when I return to Morocco in the future.

Visited December 2011