Rose Garden Resort & Spa
$95
$92
  • Breakfast included
Riad Abaca Badra(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$68
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Dar Nour El Houda(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$57
$43
Priceline
Riad Boussa(Marrakech)
$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Riad Karmela Princesse(Marrakech)
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$413
$259
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Guys... This is not the place to go if you intend on exploring the city of Marrakech and with a budget. It is quite simply too far away from the city and costs a lot to travel around - especially with the hotel's extortionist driver costs.

This was my first "exploring" type trip on my own and this was not the ideal place to stay at. I've realized through trial and error, although quite obvious, location is key with the hotel you stay at and getting to cool places. Also researching on whether the hotel has English speaking drivers and tour guides and checking prices is essential for a good stay.

First impressions count and this place did not make a good impression.

I inquired via email about a pick up from the hotel and the cost and they replied back stating the price (250 dirhams - which is a rip off) and what time my flight is. I then sent an email stating I did not want the pick up. When I then arrived at the hotel this was among the first things they tried to get off me - saying the driver was waiting for me, without me even confirming the pick up. Very unprofessional. I ended up fighting my point off that I only inquired.

Make no mistake - this hotel is quite far on the map of Marrakech from Djemaa el Fna and therefore travelling costs a lot. For 3 hours it costs 450 dirhams, for a driver who does not speak english to pick and drop you to places (some which he doesn't know where they are) - with a return to the hotel. It costs 150 dirhams for a one way trip to Djemaa el Fna. As you can see it will cost quite a bit over the course of 4-5 days. And they ask for cash in hand before the journey. They can't put it on your bill apparently as it's a different process. This got very unprofessional at times - with people asking me for money whilst relaxing at the pool. And the driver's coming 20 minutes early or 20 minutes late.

This place does not have first aid! I cut my foot during the stay and they did not have a plaster. I asked the main receptionist at first - who said no initially. Then with some digging with the other bar staff I finally got a few plasters.

The breakfast is ok. But is the same every day. It's not really a buffet as I was expecting a line of food that you fill your plate with. It's cheese, turkey slices, croissants, boiled egg and fruits etc... You can get bored quite easily after a few days. They also charge a lot for a bottle of water (25 dirhams) and cans of fizzy drinks (30 dirhams) and you will get quite thirsty.

The pool is ok - but quite small I'd say if the hotel was full.

Don't be fooled by the website pictures etc... The rooms are not that great. Pillows are very rough.

They did not have plug transformers for charging my Iphone, but with some persistence - I finally got one from them after a day or two.

There are however, some nice workers there who speak good English and can give you advice on places to visit etc.

I will advise you guys to find something closer to the main attractions.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We arrived to Marrakech on the morning flight which lands just after 10.00 As I wanted to be on the safe side, I called the hotel the night before arrival and requested them to send us transportation, although booking our holiday via lassminute.com and being entitled for their transfers.
The lady at the other end of the line did not correct me nor advised me that the transfer is at a cost, and happily booked my transfer.
Arriving at the hotel at just after 11.00 the first thing they did was to charge me 250 DHM for their transfer. Never mind, I kind of liked the private transfer, and being in a holiday mood I happily paid.
We got the room straight away, which was nice!
We booked the 'Supeior' villa and expected a wow! Well, it wasn't...
The villa was ok, but as they gave us the one furthest away from the pool and main lobby, the Wifi signal didn't reach our villa, and I had to go work in the lobby to get good wifi reception.
Important to mention that they do not air condition the main looby for some reason, so I was working and sweating...
The safe in our room was locked and it took them two days to send someone to unlock it. BTW, no instructions were found anywhere as to how we need to reset the code for the safe.
A couple of the ceiling lights did not work, and again it took quite long for house keeping to respond and reach us with a ladder and a couple of bulbs. They should really be checking those before they check you in...
On our first night out, we booked a taxi to go into town.
Taxi did come, but it was an old Mercedes from about 1975. No aircon, and by the time we reached the Djema el Fna we were both soaking in our own sweat. Not very pleasant, and it cost you 150 DHM one way.
On the next days when we booked a taxi, we pointed out very clearly that we wanted a taxi with air conditioning. It worked....
All in all, our stay was pleasant, the staff were welcoming and we enjoyed the pool and our villa. the breakfast was really nice, but sometimes you think they forgot you existed... We called it "the Moroccan time".
If you are looking to be close to the old city and main attractions, this is not the place for you. If you come to relax and set your standards to less than excellent, go for it.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We had a blast 3 weeks ago at this Beautiful place for the entire week. We were hesitating to stay at this hotel due to its location, then we read that it offers free pick up and drop off to and from the airport, and we all have to agree that we are glad we chose it.
It is tastefully decorated, super clean and the staff were extremely attentive. Very tasty and fresh cooked meals daily, Tagine was top notch, and we tried most plates that were equally delicious and great quality to what you get outside. We tried few meals in the city, mostly oily or under cooked.
All my friends enjoyed an afternoon in the spa at very affordable price.The gardens are so relaxing and birds everywhere, it totally takes you away to another level of relaxation. Loved it..... We are definitely going back next year. Wish our stay did not end that fast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
ferrai, Guest Relations Manager at Rose Garden Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at our resort. The entire team at Terre Resort & Spa is very pleased to hear about your experience at our resort. Our Restaurant only prepares fresh food and most of the preparation is from scratch, you will only indulge in exquisite quality meals. We are very happy that you enjoyed the resort and that you were able to relax. Our resort is localized outside of the city so that you can achieve maximum relaxation. We look forward to hosting a future stay and hopefully you can stay longer so that your stay doesn't end so soon!
Thank you for choosing Terre Resort & Spa!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The Resort was more than a bargain ...you may want to be super pampered elsewhere but for the price you cannot beat it. Clean. Clean. Clean ...my middle name. Gorgeous pool and pool area , mint tea and great Moroccan pastry upon arrival....the shops and sights are a bit away but the hotel provides a shuttle a few times during the day that takes you to and from Jamlafna square , a crazy place that one should visit not more than once . Staff is wonderful and accommodating. Free WIFI ...which you either love or hate. They go above and beyond. Pick your own restaurants to eat at because the ones they will send you to are Tourist Traps , example the restaurant next door called Chez Ali is to avoid at all cost ....we learned after the first night that they launch fireworks every night witch scared us at first but enjoyed at the following nights . If you stay on a Saturday you can visit the market where the "people" shop. Interesting smells, sights, and if you are into souvenirs you will find mountains and mountains of gadgets.
I will definitely come back to Marrekech and most definitely stay at Terre Rose.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Billy S
ferrai, Guest Relations Manager at Rose Garden Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with our community of travelers on trip advisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We focus daily on our entire resort being up to the highest standards; cleanliness through out the resort, well maintained outdoor areas, world class dining, complimentary wi-fi and shuttle for guests, just to name a few of the ammenities and standards that our resort has to offer for you enjoyment. The city is very fast paced, but is just about a must if you enjoy shopping! Thank you for your comments as our community can see that our resort indeed takes pride in offering a high level of service!
Thank you for choosing Terre Resort & Spa, and we hope that the next time that you visit Marrakech, you also visit us as well!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This hotel is really beautiful and luxurious!
You cannot describe it with words.

If you want to visit Marrakesh, stay at this place.
This will definitely give your trip a boost!

The staff are also friendly and very helpfull.
Welcome in paradise!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
ferrai, Guest Relations Manager at Rose Garden Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our resort, our staff is happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Most of us in this community of travelers can relate you, as there are no words to describe the magnificence of this resort! We work very hard to provide our staff with the appropriate training, therefore we see the results immediately when it is addressed on this forum. Thank you for your compliments, and we hope to see you soon!