Snan13 was our first riad in Marrakesh. It is for sure my favorite. Here are the details
- The location is perfect. Sufficiently close (8 minutes nice and safe walk) and at the same time departed (no noise or confusion) from Jemaah el fna square. Very near the souks and some very pleasant restaurants.
- The space is flawless! Clean, contemporary and as luxurious as one can need. The rooms are spacious, perfectly decorated, with a touch of Morocco, a bit of southern Spain... in a mix that suits the eyes and the spirit.
- The service impeccable. Xavier the manager makes you feel like you are visiting a friend in his city.
- The breakfast is very fresh and pleasant also.
My conclusion, and probably the best compliment/rating I can give: this is certainly a place where my mother would love to stay... (For everyone who knows how picky a mother can be, this means being close to perfection).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few steps from Jemaa El Fna Square and its celebrated Moroccan markets, you will find Snan13, a hidden jewel created to bring you peace amidst the tumultuous Morroccan life. A relaxing space where charm and essence ran into the city’s bubbly downtown area. Our riad offers you one Grand Suite and five double bedrooms, all of them with their own unique and special character, decorated with the uttermost care and attention to detail. A patio with a swimming pool. A dining area. Two chill-out areas to help you relax, and a panoramic terrace with incredible views over Marrakech’s Medina, Koutubia and Dar el Bacha’s Palace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Snan13 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.