“Heritage spa - amazing”
Review of Heritage Spa

Heritage Spa
Ranked #6 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We read about this spa on trip adviser and were a bit dubious as to how good it could really be.
Having visited spas around the world like the Maldives and Mauritius and thinking they were outstanding. I can honestly say that that the experience at the Heritage Spa was one of the best I have had.
As soon as you walk in you are made to feel welcome with Moroccan whiskey, then you are talked through your treatment and what you wish to experience from it ie, feeling refreshed or relaxed.
The Hamman is a unique experience and not for the shy for but after it your skin feels amazingly soft and the massage afterwards was one of the best I have ever had.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Heritage Spa to anyone. Great value for money and the very best way to kick start your holiday .
We will definitely return

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)
All reviews
in 10 reviews
"steam room"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had this week 3 treatments at Heritage Spa and I would come back again for a fourth one, but I am leaving tomorrow, unfortunately. I wish I could have a place like this in my home country, but there isn´t. I really can recommend this spa to everybody who is visiting Marrakech and who wants to gain a Hammam experience. I felt very well taken care of - the owner, Ali, was personally taking care of me in a very generous way - as well as he takes care of other clients - the massage was excellent - the girls seem to be well traineId. Also the applied products seem to be of excellent quality. Reading some of the previous comments, I would like to add, that Heritage Spa is a well known place and often fully booked, but it was never disturbing to me. I had a 10 min. break to wait for the next treatment and during this time I was offered a free 10 min foot massage - tea, mint water, biscuits - Nothing was missing ! So, that is why I am rating this Spa with "Excellent".

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We visited this spa two days ago for our hamman (best to book before you go as we did!) and it's hidden away which makes it more interesting so check your map (we didn't have a problem).
We just had a hamman for the first time and we really enjoyed it - everyone in the spa, particularly the manager, were so kind and polite. I would really appreciate going as it's so relaxing and you really get your money's worth!

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I agree with the previous review. My partner and had the 'romance package' which included a hamman, a massage and a facial for me a foot rub for my partner. The treatments were fine, apart from the foot massage, which my partner said was very poor. Bear in mind that he works in the fitness/spa industry. We were interrupted several times during the hamman and the ladies that were taking Care of us kept talking during the treatment, which is quite annoying.
My biggest disappointement were the facilities. Absolutely not luxurious at all, especially the covered terrace where we had our break in between treatments, which looked quite poky and messy with a bar surrounded by stuff that should not be there.
I am not sure it is worth the oney we paid for it.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Both my partner and I had a hammam followed by massage (my partner) and facial (myself) and expected a wonderfully relaxing experience based on the reviews and the reward of excellence by trip adviser which is proudly displayed on every wall in the hammam. Although reasonably satisfied with the treatments, the whole experience left us feeling a bit let down. The hammam is clearly very busy and possibly for that reason the predominant feeling is of being 'processed' rather than taken care of. There seems to be confusion over who is looking after whom, long waiting times in-between stages (2 hour treatment took 3 hours in total), even the staff get confused who they were treating, as was the case in our hammam. The selection of massage oils that was offered was never acknowledged and implemented into the treatment. In the case of my facial a skin assessment was  not done even though i was told it would follow after the hammam and before the facial. Overall a very average experience even though the individual staff was lovely and professional, which is a pity. This hammam is clearly a victim of it's own success and being too busy is not able to deliver the excellence it's capable of.

alamsouber, Propriétaire at Heritage Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for your review as well as for your compliments regarding the quality of our treatments.
We will consider your comments regarding the communication point as all the assessment and client's choices are implemented but sometime not shared with the client when we have a lot of clients.

When you talk about the time, our policy is not to work in rush : 15 min of welcoming you and diagnostic, 5 min to change, 15 min of relaxation, 5 min again to change : 40 min already added to the experience.

Nevertheless, we will be everytime searching the Excellency for our guests.

Ali