“Amazing”
Review of Heritage Spa

Heritage Spa
Ranked #2 of 130 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Myself and 3 friends visited this place only yesterday. We booked a hammam and massage each, what i loved about the place was the service was amazing! We were asked what massages we would like, what oils we would like, what areas to concentrate on etc. The hammam was a great experience and we even kept the mitt they used to scrub us down. The place is clean, traditional, calming and very relaxing. I urge everyone to visit this great place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My partner and i went to the spa during our trip to marrakech. It was very close to our Riad (mur akush) so we popped in one morning to get information and make a booking for later that afternoon. we chose a hammam and massage package and it was the most amazing experience.
the Hammam rooms suitable for two people so my partner and I were able to be together, the ladies were professional, friendly and very respectful. We have been to hammams in London and enjoyed the experience but it was never anything like what we experienced at Heritage Spa. The treatment didn't feel rushed, we were given plenty of time to relax. after the hammam we were taken to a relaxation room for tea and homemade marrocan biscuits. We were then given a selection of oils to smell to choose which one we would like used for our massage.
the massage was out of this world, again in a room with two massage beds allowing my partner and i complete privacy. i am sure these ladies do a lot of massages in a day but it felt like it was the only one they had done that day, taking their time...
If we had had the time we would have returned a second time to heritage spa... it was so special and delightful.

1  Thank Jennyours
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've been to Morocco in many years and I usually use the local hammams when I was in Morroco because I thought the luxury hammams for tourists would not provide an authentic hammam expedience. But after reading the reviews on TA and checking their web site, I decided to give it a try.

Well, it was fantastic! I booked for a hammam and massage package and really enjoyed the experience. The place was beautiful and all staff were polite and attentive. It was so nice, I went back again after my trip from Merzouga.
Highly recommended to everyone.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I really enjoyed the whole experience. We opted for a Hammam and full body massage package and it was an excellent choice. Coming directly after a return from riding camels in the desert this was very well received.

I cannot profess to be an expert in Spa treatments but what stood out to me was that it was a seamless experience. The different aspects were joined up with things like Moroccan tea and biscuits whilst sitting on floor cushions as you dried off from your Hammam.

It was also excellent value. The only tiny negative I would say is that the changing area is only able to be used by one person or couple at a time. If there are a lot of bookings then it is pretty rushed to get out - this is ok for men but I would advise women to not expect time to dry hair and put on a full face of make up.

All in all though I immediately wanted to book myself in for another one but sadly did not have enough time left!

1  Thank Daccombe
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We booked the Heritage Romance package, which includes Hammam, massage and facial/head and foot massage. It was a really relaxing experience. I wasn't sure what to expect as I hadn't had a Hammam before but came out feeling wonderfully clean and my skin really soft.

The staff are very attentive. When you first arrive you are asked what oil you would like for the massage and there are about 6 scents to choose from. After the Hammam you are given mint tea and petit fours before going in for your oil massage and facial. The whole treatment took about 2 1/2 hour and cost around £150 for two, which is excellent value!

1  Thank Lucy_LouBrighton