“2 hours of heaven”
Review of Heritage Spa

Heritage Spa
Ranked #6 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife used this place and they were really accomadating as she was 7 months pregnant. They advised her on what oils she can use for her massage and facial. Setting was beautiful. Although the 2 treatments my wife had done wer not part of a package they charged me a package price saving me about 300 dirhams so i spent it on the products they had for sale instead and more.

It is a must to visit this spa and you will not be disappointed. Hard to find though... however if you ring the owner she will meet you at a more suitable location near the spa. If you asked to be dropped off by Bab Doudkala Mosque there are signs and directions that show you the way there.

1  Thank IMR44N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)
All reviews
in 10 reviews
"steam room"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Perfect welcoming, amazing service. Took a package for 650dhm, very soothing. The atmosphere is perfectly balanced and quiet. People are very kind

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I'd booked our spa package for our December trip to Marrakech back in July. It seemed like a long wait, but it was certainly worth it. After two days traipsing around the souks we were ready for a full-on pamper session and we were not disappointed. You enter a haven of peace and tranquility. The owners and staff were an absolute delight, our hamman, massage and facial treatments were blissful and genuinely one of the best massages I've had anywhere in the world. In addition our spa experience, which lasted over three hours was excellent value. Book your treatment now and enjoy!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Visited the Heritage Spa while holidaying in Morocco for a 1 hour massage. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone looking for a spa experience in Marrakech. The service was fantastic, attentive and personable. The spa itself is peaceful and quiet inside. The welcoming drink and cool shower before our treatment were just what we needed on arrival. The treatment was heaven, so relaxing. I could feel the stress melting away. We were really impressed with the value too.

1  Thank Jbtripping
See more reviews
Reviewed November 26, 2012

In my opinion, this spa is a must when visiting Marrakesh. It was my first time trying a hammam and I loved every second of it. I don’t think I ever felt this clean in my life!!! (Which is important after driving around the country for 9 days and riding camels). The massage was great too – I actually fell asleep which is not easily accomplishable. The owners are a very friendly couple who are generously striving to provide the highest level of service, and it shows. I probably drank a bucket of their mint tea too 
One of the highlights of my Morocco trip and I sure hope I get to experience it again.