“Excellent”
Review of Heritage Spa

Heritage Spa
Ranked #2 of 106 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Hamman, massage and facial were excellent. My husband had hamman, massage and pedicure and neither of us can agree with previous criticism of massage. Quality of products, professionalism of staff and overall effects of treatments were fantastic. Highly recommended and would definitely
frequent the place as often as possible!

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
“I felt like a Moroccan princess”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We booked the duo hammam and Massage. I was totally relaxed me felt like a Moroccan Princess. Also to ambiance is really nice and the staff is very kind and speak good English.

Visited October 2012
Granada, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ok, but not excellent”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nice atmosphere but poor massage. I was expecting more after reading great reviews. My partner got a better massage so it may depends on who takes you. Pauses between treatments too long. Times of relaxation too long. I won't repeat.

2 Thank Tr0tamund0s2012
Canberra, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“A beautiful way to relax”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've just come back from a hammam treatment with my husband at Heritage Spa. We were not sure what to expect, as our only previous hammam experience was in Turkey. The hammam here was a small heated room, designed for one or two. We were soaped, left to relax, scrubbed with a glove, washed, polished with black soap, shampooed and rinsed. Shiny clean bliss!
The soaping and scrub were as good as any massage.
Afterwards, we were served mint tea and water in a sitting area while we relaxed.
This was actually my second time at Heritage Spa, after an excellent pedicure a couple of days ago.
Definitely somewhere I'd recommend to any one wanting a bit of pampering.

Tunbridge Wells, England
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 216 helpful votes
“AWESOME AND NOT TO BE MISSED”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This spa is tucked away at the end of a maze of alleys and is an experience not to be missed. From the moment you duck through the door you enter a what can only be described as heaven. My wife and I chose the 'Marrakesh experience' which cost 1200 Dirhams (£88) in total and took three hours! It starts with Moroccan tea and deciding which oils to have with the massage, this isn't rushed and sets the scene for the rest of the visit. It's then off for a Hammam (together), for those that arn't sure what this is, it's laying on a heated slab in a hot room. You then get 'soaped up' with black (olive) soap, then exfoliated, then smeared in volcanic mud and finally washed off. The entire experience if fantastic. It's then off to relax and then down through the building for an hour long massage. It is truly awesome and every minute draws you into the ambiance of the Heritage. I have to say, I was only going to have the massage, but so glad my wife talked me into the full monty, to miss it would have been to miss what was one, if not THE, highlight of my trip to Marrakesh. A couple of tips if you do go - Ask the Taxi driver to take you to the Dar Moha restaurant (which you should also try) and get a boy to walk you to the Hertiage (just give him 10 Dirhams, he'll roll his eyes and ask for more, but just smile and pat him on the back, it's just their way). Really don't miss this place . . . you won't forget it, it's a 6 star experience.

1 Thank Astronaught