“Exceptional experience”
Review of Heritage Spa

Heritage Spa
Ranked #2 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was reluctant to go any spa - it's not my thing - but my wife convinced me and I'm glad she did. The entire experience was incredible.

The space is a wonderful and peaceful contrast from the chaos that is Marrakech. We had a couples package, which included a hamman, massage and facial for my wife. I haven't been so relaxed in months.

The management and staff are incredible and the entire process was seamless.

It was expensive for Marrakech but we felt the experience was worth it.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

After the chaos and craziness on the streets of Marrakech, Heritage Spa really is a sanctuary and an oasis of calm.

Our package included a Hammam which was a real experience and we really did feel expunged afterwards. The massage then plunged us into a real state of relaxation.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I spent 5 days in Marrakech last week and it was amazing. We had a hammam and massage at La Maison Arabe and were hugely impressed, as we'd enjoyed our experience so much we decided to do it again and visited Heritage Spa before going to the airport for our flight home. From start to finish the staff were friendly whilst being professional too. We were provided with lots of information about the options available, oils etc. We then dressed in our paper knickers (the image of my husband in his will stay with me forever and make me giggle every time). We started with the hammam which was fantastic and then some chill out time with a mint tea (he had Jasmine), it was soooo relaxing. We then went off for the massage, I'm not much good at relaxing and switching off but my massage was so good I was drifting away. Unlike an earlier reviewer who felt the masseurs were not well trained I would totally disagree (and yes, I have had quite a few massages over the years), it was quite perfect. If I lived in Marrakech I'd be there every week without fail, it was superb from start to finish and I was floating for days afterwards :-)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was the US Ambassador to Morocco for 5 years and got to know the country very well. Last week I was back in Marrakech for business, and had a chance to wander around without bodyguards or a driver. As I meandered through the medina, I saw the attractive signs for the Heritage Spa and decided to investigate. Once I stepped through the door I was greeted very professionally by the owners and offered some tea and a chance to review the many treatments. I chose a simpe massage using light oils and was given an excellent relaxing massage by Fatima. The entry and rooms were impeccably clean and they did an amazing job transforming this authentic old riad into a unique and charming spa. Highly recommended.

2  Thank TTRiley
alamsouber, Directeur général at Heritage Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Your Excellency,

we were honored by your visit and we want to thank you to have choosen Heritage Spa.

You have done so great job for Morocco that we are taking this opportunity to thank you again.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Travelled to Marrakech for 2 nights decided to visit a spa and through trip advisor reviews chose heritage spa .Tried a hamman with my husband and it was excellent . The staff were all incredibly friendly and very welcoming.Many thanks to you all for a wonderful experience.