“Excellent kitchen” 5 of 5 stars

Dar Najat's Kitchen
Ranked #105 of 768 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan, Halal
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Dar Najat's Kitchen-"best home made gastronomy restaurant", part of the Riad Dar Najat. Traditional Moroccan food, reservations accepted the day before or before two o'clock for the same day. PLEASE, BE KIND TO REACH ME BACK ON MAIL for any booking or on phone. ps website in Maintenance,bookings on request only. Cheers,Olli.
Ottenbach, Switzerland
“Excellent kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had a few possibilities to eat during my stay in Marrakech. I ate for instance also in one of the food corner on Djemma El Fna. I assume, you simply can't compare to the quality I got in Dar Najat's Kitchen. Even here in Switzerland, the standard of the kitchen would be around 14/15 Gault Millau Points. This by the way, for an absolute fair price. As a man with almost 90 Kilos, I could never eat, what they brought me to my table. The presentation of the food is really nice - the surrounding so romantic. You also get everything to drink, what you need for a nice lunch or dinner. As I slept over there, the breakfast is not tremendous, but you get everything you need with starting from fresh Orange Juice, to omelette, crepe, pain au chocolat, bread and butter, jam and good coffee. For dinner, try the couscous - you will dream about it like I still do ...

2 Thank Gabriel B

Baldock, United Kingdom
“Make sure you book in advance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Everything to like and nothing to dislike. The menu is fixed for the night. Go easy on the starters or you'll have no room for the mains; then there's the fresh fruit!!!!

Visited June 2013
Milano
“food and athmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

you never know if it is luck, destiny, when you enjoy something special.
It happened to us in Dar Najat, where we stayed 3 night. We decided to book our dinner one day in advance ( need to do in advance , they cook fresh food for planned customers ).
Mixed vegetables and then a tajine ( sorry if not well written ).
We found it delicious and sincerely of good quality. We were lucky to be the only there that night ( maybe the owner would prefer to have more customers but for us it was great ) and therefore to be served in a personal way.
Location on roof terrace is great, lights are soft and relaxing.
I recommend to try this opportunity, I imagine that in Marrakesh there are many restaurants where to choose, but this is a different experience.
cheers

1 Thank Fausto R
cardiff
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Beautiful tagine,in great surroundings of this Riad only 5 minutes from the main square.The food was cooked to perfection and service fantastic.

1 Thank lizgriffiths
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful evening in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We booked last minute after reading the reviews on here. Oliver replied promptly and arranged for our wonderful host Momo to meet us in the square. He arrived on time and walked us the streets to the Dar. Inside was really beautiful and relaxing - when the sunset the terrace was lit by candles so very romantic too! The food was great and even arranged for the taxi driver to meet us on the terrace so we didn't have to walk anywhere alone. We highly recommend

• Visited May 2013