“Simply Divine!!!”

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Reviewed December 15, 2013

It took us a long time to find this little gem (suggest you get a taxi) but it was totally worth it! Delicious, divine and slightly decadent (the food that is). We were lucky enough to meet the owner who told us how he started the business and I loved his ethics on good quality ingredients. Incredibly cheap for tourists and a lovely treat at the end of our holiday. One not to miss!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Decided to check this place out even though we weren't hungry!im so glad we did,gorgeous deserts and very tasty sandwiches.we thought prices are very reasonable for the quality and freshness of everything.will definitely be going back for seconds before returning to London!

1  Thank Anar274
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The first year of my First baby boy i wanted it to be so special !! , tried to find a bakery that make for me a special cake but unfortunately i could not find until i came across Amandine , perfect is just the right word for it i want to thank them so much for the hard effort to make Winny the pooh in shape me and my husband are so glad, and for sure all our events , Amandine will be our destination THANKS again to every one there , see you surely soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My wife and I went to Patisserie Amandine based on strong reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. Patisserie Amandine shows up as a restaurant but it is more of a tea house. In fact, it truly is a patisserie and I imagine the main business is the takeout business for the cookies, cakes and pastries that they sell, all of which look amazingly appetizing. There are sandwiches and pastries for sale and you can sit inside and eat what you buy. The ambiance is very pleasant and the people who work there are wonderful. We had a very nice meal. We had the chicken pastilla which is a Moroccan speciality followed by a delicious dessert and tea. I can't remember what all this cost but it wasn't much, certainly nothing like going to an upscale restaurant for dinner but if you are looking for a pleasant, light, informal dinner in a place with a good atmosphere and really nice people, this could be the place for you. We did have trouble finding the place which I gather from other reviews I have read is nothing new but getting there is worth the effort.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow- a Parisienne patisserie meets maroccan pastry chef?!!! Fantastic result!!! A great combination of French and marroccan classics. Only problem is deciding what to choose so best to go with friends and share! Better still have a 'take away' too !! Really is high quality stuff!!!

1  Thank Paulsmithcasty