“delicious cakes” 5 of 5 stars

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
London, United Kingdom
“delicious cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very good selection of cakes and macaroons. Took chocolate cake, it was one of the best I've ever tried. Plus, got small chocolates and macaroons, as complimentary.
The cafe is modern and stuff is very friendly.

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Lausanne, Switzerland
“These moroccan cookies are simply to die for. They are delicious and exquisite. I love them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent and delicious moroccan cookies. The one with almond (marzipan) are simply amazing. Try also the one with almond and sesame!

• Visited October 2013
Casablanca, Morocco
“Extremely overrated!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I spend all day in front of a computer screen, and then I'm usually reluctant to write reviews and whatnot, but I decided to write this because i felt mocked by the hyperbolic positive reviews for Amandine, which was compared, in one of these to a famous tea house of London! So I went there with my wife and two children for brunch.
Up by the arrival, I wondered if it was the right place, so great was the contrast between the expectations raised by TripAdvisor and dreary reality of the place .... 3 uninviting sandwiches in a display case, and nothing but cakes and sweet pies .. No quiches, pizzas, crepes ... We seated however at one of the tables, ordered a cappuccino and some madeleines, which, despite being wrapped in cellophane, were dry and not very tasty.
When I asked for a toilet where to wash my hands ... they told me that Amandine does not have a toilet, and they would take us at a bar nearby ...!! Number 2?

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank UpDownAllTheTime
KINGSTON Upon HULL
“Lovely place for coffee and cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee and cake and was not dissapointed, the shop was very clean and cosmipolitan, all cakes where well presented and fresh.

We had read reviews so where keen to pay it a visit, it lived up to expectations.

The staff where nice and helpful, would recommend you pay it a visit.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank wayne a
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful wedding cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ordered my wedding cake from Patisserie Amandine and had a wonderful experience from beginning to end! As I was planning my wedding from the States, all of my communications were via email and the cake turned out to be the easiest element of the whole wedding! Karim was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive to all of my emails. He even arranged for delivery of the cake the day of my wedding. It was gorgeous and tasted amazing - definitely heads above anything else we tasted while in Morocco! It was also incredibly reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Patisserie Amandine and will visit again next time I am in Morocco!

• Visited September 2013