“Delightfull Coffee and Patisserie.”

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a lovely small but very elegant salon-de-the situated in a quiet street in Marrakesh. The coffee and patisserie we had were excellent which included excellent attention and manners from the staff. We even ordered and bought some of the cakes to bring home.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a delightful establishment in a quiet street in the new town of Marrakech offering an array of delicious cakes. Staff are helpful and efficient. It is a venue well worth going a little away from the main shopping streets to find. Of the staff we encountered, we would single out Nawal for her pleasant demeanour and kindness to those who do not speak French or Arabic. Thank you for a most pleasant experience, we will return ! Jill and Ian

1  Thank ianfuller
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Delicious tarts at reasonable prices. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The Patisserie is located in the nouvelle ville. It is a nice and quiet place for coffee and cake in the afternoon.

1  Thank Siu Lee N
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stumbled upon this lovely place quite by chance, and I'm so glad we did:)I had seen it in my travel book, and on a previous trip to Marrakech couldn't find it. It is very close to Rue de la Liberte. I had a chocolate hazelnut gateaux, my daughter had a chocolate cup cake and my husband had a raspberry tart,with a café au lait, all delicious and made a yummy change for a light lunch, service very good and very friendly and I intend to go back there on my next trip to the Red City. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Yvonne G
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Worth walking to this after the Jardin Majorelle. Great coffee and cakes. Nice atmosphere away from the hustle in the streets.