“Lacks Flavor!”

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a nice place, and we went hunting for it. There were people sitting there and relishing their tea and pastries!We packed up a few pastries to enjoy in our hotel. Unfortunately we found the pastries to be too sweet and flavorless.

The service was very good, even though we were hustled to write a TripAdvisor review!

Karim B, Gérant at Patisserie Amandine Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear SKG09,

First of all, Thank you for your visit in our bakery and sorry for the delay to respond.

We are sad to learn that you didn't appreciate our Moroccan cakes. Unfortunately, the taste of oriental cakes depends from one person to another.

Moreover, you must know that we do not add more sugar than it needs. Today, all consumers pay attention to sugar effect on Health, that's why we try to provide, since the beginning ( 1997 ) an authentic taste as much as possible.

The critics are as good as praise to evolve and improve our service and products.

Let me tell you that we would be delighted to welcome you again to our bakery to enjoy other products which may be more to your taste.

Pâtisserie Amandine Marrakech

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Patisserie Amandine is a very nice place to enjoy your cake and coffee. The service was friendly and the cake was very good. The price for the little small cakes was cheap (5dh-7dh) & it tasted great. With our order we got 2 morrocan chocolate shoes. All in all it was a sweet place ;)

1  Thank LadyHambo
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Patisserie Amandie has a vast collection of Moroccan pastries and cakes, all delightful little creations of deliciousness. I initially came and bought a few to try, and I enjoyed them so much that I went back to buy a large box of them! One of the items I purchased was a chocolate (moose or Ganache) layered cake, and it was wonderful but very rich, you may only need half in one sitting! The service was very good, and the lady working there was friendly and patient (I took a while in deciding which cakes to go for). To top it of the price was very reasonable. So in all I can't recommend it enough, if I visit Marrakesh again, I will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a really comfortable modern patisserie / cafe in the Gueliz area of Marrakech. It is tastefully designed in a modern style with large windows. The staff were really friendly and attentive and I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Michael Z
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stumbled across Patisserie Amandine whilst we were looking for the Bab Hotel (opposite). Situated in the Gueliz district it's got a lovely vibe, very relaxed. The perfect place to stop and chill with fabulous tea and patisserie. I would definitely recommend a visit if you're discovering the delights of Gueliz.

1  Thank FunLover82