“Nice place to enjoy your coffee”

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Patisserie Amandine is a very nice place to enjoy your cake and coffee. The service was friendly and the cake was very good. The price for the little small cakes was cheap (5dh-7dh) & it tasted great. With our order we got 2 morrocan chocolate shoes. All in all it was a sweet place ;)

1  Thank LadyHambo

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Patisserie Amandie has a vast collection of Moroccan pastries and cakes, all delightful little creations of deliciousness. I initially came and bought a few to try, and I enjoyed them so much that I went back to buy a large box of them! One of the items I purchased was a chocolate (moose or Ganache) layered cake, and it was wonderful but very rich, you may only need half in one sitting! The service was very good, and the lady working there was friendly and patient (I took a while in deciding which cakes to go for). To top it of the price was very reasonable. So in all I can't recommend it enough, if I visit Marrakesh again, I will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a really comfortable modern patisserie / cafe in the Gueliz area of Marrakech. It is tastefully designed in a modern style with large windows. The staff were really friendly and attentive and I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Michael Z
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stumbled across Patisserie Amandine whilst we were looking for the Bab Hotel (opposite). Situated in the Gueliz district it's got a lovely vibe, very relaxed. The perfect place to stop and chill with fabulous tea and patisserie. I would definitely recommend a visit if you're discovering the delights of Gueliz.

1  Thank FunLover82
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Beautiful patisserie with wonderful variety of Moroccan cakes and biscuits as well as individual cakes (small gateaux) and large cakes/gateaux to suit everyone's tastes, with reasonable prices. Staff are friendly and helpful. A little bit out of the way, but worth the visit and most taxi drivers know where it is.

2  Thank zeinab1