“Oasis”

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beautiful patisserie not far from Jardins Majorelle which would look quite at home anywhere in Paris. Smart attentive staff and a wonderful array of delicate patisserie. It was quiet when we visited midday. We ordered Croque Monsieur for lunch first to try and avoid a massive sugar rush but indulged with a selection of cakes with tea afterwards. They serve the lovely Tchaba tea here as well as usual Moroccan mint tea and coffees.
Highly recommended for a refreshing breather if the hurly burly of Marrakesh becomes overwhelming. Oh, and very reasonably priced too (3x croque monsieurs, 3x mint teas, 2x coffees a big cake each and a big selection of the smaller petit fours sized cakes came to around £12 - a bargain!)

2  Thank Fellgirl
There are newer reviews for Patisserie Amandine Marrakech

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Wonderful variety of cakes, traditional Moroccan sweet treats to satisfy any sweet tooth. Please open a store in the UK!!!!!!!

2  Thank mdean09
Reviewed January 29, 2013

After the heavy albeit quite nice experience, (despite the price!)of a dinner with a set Moroccan menu at La Mamounia, my 4 friends and I, we decided the day after for an afternoon tea and not to have dinner. Probably spoiled by the several nice teas rooms of London, we were very disappointed of our experience at Amandine patisserie. The place is in a quite anonymous street of the new part of Marrakesh and it took us a more than 20 minutes to reach it by taxi. The number of the tables is only 5 and consequently we were waiting for quite a while. Finally we got a table and we order the... ONE TEA AVAILABLE (BAG!!) that was served with the water just hot not boiling! The patisserie was absolutely too sweet. Amandine is definitely not a teas room: They do not know how to make a cup of tea!

3  Thank Jessica S
Karim B, Gérant at Patisserie Amandine Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Jessica,

First of all, thank you for your visit to Amandine Bakery.

We are sincerely sorry that your experience in our Bakery did not live up to your expectations.

You were right about the small choices of Tea available at the time you visited us but since that, you must know that we have taken note of seriously and we offer over a dozen different tea that we serve now as it should.

Since the beginning ( 1997 ), our gourmets have always been thoroughly in the center of our concerns and we attach great importance not only for their well-being in our Bakery but also to offer them the best. ( Cakes and Service )

This is why we not only serve our tea with boiling water as it should normally be used, but also in special glass teapots with a candle below which help everyone to keep the tea warm during the tasting.

Let me tell you dear Jessica that we would be sincerely delighted to welcome you again in our Bakery to offer you a moment of relaxation and satisfaction.

Pâtisserie Amandine Marrakech

Reviewed January 27, 2013

It is about 20 minutes walk from the medina. And it is not on the main road. But well worth it. Very reasonable prices for drinks and cakes. We went on Saturday afternoon. There were only a couple of people there.

1  Thank chris28sc
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Before heading out to Marrakesh I had done my research in finding some nice restaurants and patisseries to eat at and Patisserie Amandine was top of the list. I must admit it was a bit of a nightmare to find, but luckily we were visiting the famous Jardin Mojorelle and we just so happened to ask one of the security guys where it was ( I had the address in my phone which is very helpful as no one recognized the name of the patisserie and hardly anyone speaks english) and he said it was a 10-15 minute walk. After a lot of asking and a very helpful young lady who told us it was in the street opposite the cinema we found the patisserie. It was definitely clean and had nice tables and chairs to sit on. We had a look at the selection which I must admit I was disappointed in. There was a counter full of small baklava type sweets which my husband and I tried but did not enjoy. There were a few cake options and it was a bit hit and miss. I loved my cake but my husbands wasn't great and I wish I had just been spoilt for choice a bit more. It is definitely nicer than other places in Marrakesh and you do momentarily forget where you are but I do wish maybe I had gone to another one on my list rather than this.

3  Thank mae a