“Nice place to relax, dissapointed with cakes” 3 of 5 bubbles

Patisserie Amandine Marrakech
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Marrakech
Cuisines: European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Amandine Bakery, located in Marrakech's downtown, welcomes you every day from 7am to 9pm in a convivial space to succumb to the world of taste and flavors.Amandine is 15years renowned bakery in Marrakech, we make 100 % Almonds Moroccan cakes home-made, several tea available, french cakes and viennoiserie as well !
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place to relax, dissapointed with cakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Before heading out to Marrakesh I had done my research in finding some nice restaurants and patisseries to eat at and Patisserie Amandine was top of the list. I must admit it was a bit of a nightmare to find, but luckily we were visiting the famous Jardin Mojorelle and we just so happened to ask one of the security guys where it was ( I had the address in my phone which is very helpful as no one recognized the name of the patisserie and hardly anyone speaks english) and he said it was a 10-15 minute walk. After a lot of asking and a very helpful young lady who told us it was in the street opposite the cinema we found the patisserie. It was definitely clean and had nice tables and chairs to sit on. We had a look at the selection which I must admit I was disappointed in. There was a counter full of small baklava type sweets which my husband and I tried but did not enjoy. There were a few cake options and it was a bit hit and miss. I loved my cake but my husbands wasn't great and I wish I had just been spoilt for choice a bit more. It is definitely nicer than other places in Marrakesh and you do momentarily forget where you are but I do wish maybe I had gone to another one on my list rather than this.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank mae a

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Forkert placering på kortet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

The map shows a wrong placement. It is further south.
The coordinates are: N31 38.050 W8 00.908
Fantastic cakes.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank IvarTonn
Marrakech, Morocco
“Paradise for cake lovers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Fresh home made cakes and pattiserie. We love to order our Birthday cakes at Amadine, always fresh and tasty

1 Thank Gerhard1961
London, United Kingdom
“Wedding cakes were amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We ordered our wedding cakes from this bakery. I was so so impressed with their service. I asked for very specific instructions and they were so helpful in making the exact cakes I wanted for me wedding. The cakes looked beautiful, and tasted amazing. Would recommend to anyone searching for cakes in Marrakesh!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mogen12
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Perfect pastries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

A beautiful Pattiserie and Cafe on one of the wierd streets in the the French Quarter... part tatty beyond beleif part up market shops.. best pastries in Marrakech? lovely stff... as with the best restaurants don't worry about what's next door!

• Visited March 2012