Riad Al Loune was our second riad in Marrakesh. We found it very pleasant, here are the details:
- Fairly good location (12 minutes from Jemma Al fna square). No the best location, and for a first timer I can understand how it can be daunting at night. Yet with time you'll find your way, and realize you feel safe.
- The space is lovely, with classical Moroccan style. The courtyard is the center piece of the riad with its impressive architectural details. The rooms are fair and classical. Probably needing some repairs to level up a bit...
- The breakfast is pleasant and fresh. The dinner is also ok but expensive for Morocco and even Western standards.
- The staff is very polite and the service
In conclusion: a very good example of Moroccan Style ... a safe bet for a stay in Marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad is located in Marrakech Medina's heart, a few steps from the Ben Yousseph Madrassa;few minutes walking distance from Djemaa el Fna square. The Riad has 7 rooms ( with air conditioning/heating, bathtub/shower, hairdryer),solarium,swimming pool,hammam, SPA (massages etc), relax zone,indoor moroccan dinners and parties on request (local food, music,dance).Upon request airport pick-up and drop-off.Walks and guided tours.Wi-fi ADSL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your RIad Al Loune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.