WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“almost a paradise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Rayane

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa Rayane
Ranked #133 of 266 Specialty Lodging in Marrakech
Passendale, Belgium
“almost a paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

The hotel/ riad was very nice, clean and big. We had a lovely stay and I would recommend it to everyone! Our room was romantic, big, clean with a big shower/bath: everything you need. I especially liked the cute bar at the swimming pool: ask whatever alcoholic drank you want and Amin(the manager of this road) will make it for you. The pool was clean and refreshing after visiting marrakech-city.
The breakfast was fresh and yummie! The employees were very friendly, even when I was sick and had to vomit everywhere: they took care of me as there own daughter and made especially light food for me and thee to recover. I felt like in paradise.
Me and my boyfriend wanted to do a spa together(without other people) and the spa of the owner in the centre of marrakech-city was perfect!

Room Tip: I saw all the rooms and the looked all very nice!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed for one week in July in this beautifull place.
Amine, the manager, drove us anyware we wanted (for free offcourse!) During the day we visited Marrakesh but arround 2o’clock in the afternoon, we returned to the hotel to escape from the heat of Marrakesh so we could relaxe 2 hours at the simming pool.
In our eyes the perfect combination of visiting the city and relax.
So we ware fit to go to the city in de evening because marakech at night is very magical!
The owner of the Riad was very friendly and helped us with tips, reservations of restaurants, tours... What ever we wanted (although he has his own restaurant in the Riad). We ate there only our last evening and it was nice typical maroc food of the region.
Our room was very big and clean (for us, that is very important)
We had a really big bath for 2 persons (or 3 :)) with a sky of stars. The decoration of the rooms and the whole Riadhotel were modern and cosy with typical lights of Marrakesh, it created a romantic atomsphere.
The persons who worked here were very friendly and openminded. My girlfriend could swim in bikini without a problem, and drink alcohol! This seems normal but we had in other hotels more problems with that.

Last tip: don’t hesitate and book, we assure you will have a great stay. Just ask everything you want and they will help you with a big smile!

Room Tip: we had the first room at the lift, with big bad
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

My partner and I were booked into this hotel the night before we arrived in Morocco after our initial hotel told us they had building issues, we were driven out to the address in the evening by taxi after arriving at the airport. The hotel was nowhere to be found and was completely uncontactable, the area was desolate and dangerous. After driving around for over an hour we stopped, and then ended up being harassed by a group of young men trying to get us to stay elsewhere, at one stage my partner and I got separated by the group and I was very concerned about being attacked. We eventually got back into the taxi and refused to move or engage with anyone until we were taken back to Marrakech where we where kindly assisted by the hotel Atlas Asni, by this stage I was in tears and very stressed out, the hotel also tried to contact Villa Rayane and also had no luck, the number, address and details of the hotel were not listed and nobody had heard of them. The booking company has since confirmed that this hotel did not exist and kindly refunded our money. Please I warn you to be very careful of other hotels like this.

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charlotte H
rayannAntwerp, Propriétaire at Villa Rayane, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hello Charlotte,
I would like to say to you that we never were in contact with a travel agency concerning your booking. As it was the day before your arrival that you have been confirmed in our Villa, we've never been contacted whatsoever. If you read the other comments which are unanumously positive, I can confirm you that we are a boutique hotel of high standard and reputation.
I'm very sorry that you had this awful experience, but unforunately I was not aware.
Best regards Bart Dejonckeere, owner of Villa Rayane.
Mechelen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

We, a group of 5 Belgian women, stayed there one night and we had a great time. The villa is a 10 min. drive away from the busy (and sometimes LOUD) city of Marrakech. We enjoyed the silence of the hotel. We appreciated the calm and peaceful surroundings and slept like babies the entire night. The rooms all have a different theme, and we stayed in the Moroccon and African room. The decoration is well-chosen and elegant. The staff is very helpful and kind, which is always appreciated! We much enjoyed our complimentary meal (kefta) and afterwards we had a few drinks on the terrace outside. Unfortunately we didn’t find the time to take a swim in the inviting pool, for that we will have to return someday. And we will!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends