All reviews mint tea roof terrace beautiful riad three nights a lovely stay central courtyard tucked away yogurt the hustle and bustle samira morocco hammam square medina culture souqs jams
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had a most wonderful stay here. The riad is cozy & tastefully decorated and our rooms were very beautiful! Our stay at the riad started with a welcome drink of Moroccan mint tea & cookies, after which Mostapha, the manager, brought us on a tour of the Medina. Mostapha & Samira, the owner of the riad were excellent hosts. All our needs were promptly attended to and they went above & beyond to ensure that we have a wonderful time in Marrakech. Not only did we experience Moroccan hospitality but excellent food as well! The dinner at the Riad was the best of our entire trip and my mouth still waters at the thought of the fish tagine & other exotic dishes prepared by the team at the riad. Thank you Mostapha & Samira for a most wonderful stay!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank chia_monica
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed in this beautiful riad during my first 2 nights in Morocco. I must say I was impressed by the charm and interior decor of this riad. It is immaculately clean and is located near the action of Marrakesh but is on a quiet street which is a BIG plus. Moustafa is an excellent host and he is very helpful if you have any questions. He is extremely hospitable. He let me choose which room I wanted and helped me with all my luggage. He was very accomodating and wanted to please you and make you feel at home. My room was GORGEOUS! Very luxurious with a good heater, good shower, and lovely interior decor. You will feel like royalty. Also, the food is EXCELLENT! Breakfast was fresh and plentiful and dinner was DELICIOUS! I ate the best lemon and olive chicken tagine in all of Morocco at this riad. I highly suggest eating dinner in the riad. You will not be disappointed. This riad exceeded my expectations and I would definately return! If you want a real Moroccan experience, do NOT hesitate to stay in this charming place.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MediterraneanSeabird
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Mostapha was a wonderful host! Although small (which is expected of a room in a riad), our room was decorated very nicely. Even though we had to report the shower head was broken on the first day, Mostapha promptly had a new one installed. The location is really convenient and breakfast was enjoyable.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tinasaurusx
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Had such a wonderful time staying here. The riad was beautifully decorated and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Located in the heart of marrakech we had a really Moroccan experience!! Would recommend to anybody

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were alittle worried when we walked a long journey outside of the Medina to the Riad and boy when we reached, the smiles and warmth of Mustafa is just so contagious! He guided us to the square and helped us exchanged money with his friends with a helping smile all the time. The rooms were not big but the service was great. Knowing that I am afraid of cold and that the heater was not working too fine, he offered to bring in a portable heater and more blankets! Breakfast was plentiful and we had some lovely eggs there! We cannot forget the homemade moroccan yogurt we tried which was the best. Overall a really fantastic stay and we cant wait to return again soon.

Date of stay: December 2012