All reviewsmint teael fenaroof terraceexploring marrakeshan ideal locationenjoy your staythree nightsquiet oasisairport picka lovely staybreakfast and dinnertucked awayyogurtsimomoroccoriadsquare
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed in this beautiful riad during my first 2 nights in Morocco. I must say I was impressed by the charm and interior decor of this riad. It is immaculately clean and is located near the action of Marrakesh but is on a quiet street which is a BIG plus. Moustafa is an excellent host and he is very helpful if you have any questions. He is extremely hospitable. He let me choose which room I wanted and helped me with all my luggage. He was very accomodating and wanted to please you and make you feel at home. My room was GORGEOUS! Very luxurious with a good heater, good shower, and lovely interior decor. You will feel like royalty. Also, the food is EXCELLENT! Breakfast was fresh and plentiful and dinner was DELICIOUS! I ate the best lemon and olive chicken tagine in all of Morocco at this riad. I highly suggest eating dinner in the riad. You will not be disappointed. This riad exceeded my expectations and I would definately return! If you want a real Moroccan experience, do NOT hesitate to stay in this charming place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MediterraneanSeabird
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here two nights over the Christmas holidays during our first trip to Morocco. It was a tranquil, beautiful oasis in the middle of the bustling medina. The manager, Mustafa, was so warm and gracious and went out of his way to make us feel welcome with mint tea and traditional cookies. The rooms were lovely and the decor of the whole place was elegant. The cook made wonderful, delicious meals for us. We also enjoyed amazing massages at the spa. The service was first rate! We felt lucky to have stayed here and definitely would recommend it.

1  Thank Angie C
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Mostapha was a wonderful host! Although small (which is expected of a room in a riad), our room was decorated very nicely. Even though we had to report the shower head was broken on the first day, Mostapha promptly had a new one installed. The location is really convenient and breakfast was enjoyable.

1  Thank tinasaurusx
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Had such a wonderful time staying here. The riad was beautifully decorated and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Located in the heart of marrakech we had a really Moroccan experience!! Would recommend to anybody

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were alittle worried when we walked a long journey outside of the Medina to the Riad and boy when we reached, the smiles and warmth of Mustafa is just so contagious! He guided us to the square and helped us exchanged money with his friends with a helping smile all the time. The rooms were not big but the service was great. Knowing that I am afraid of cold and that the heater was not working too fine, he offered to bring in a portable heater and more blankets! Breakfast was plentiful and we had some lovely eggs there! We cannot forget the homemade moroccan yogurt we tried which was the best. Overall a really fantastic stay and we cant wait to return again soon.

2  Thank RolandPriscilla