All reviewsmint teael fenaroof terraceexploring marrakeshan ideal locationenjoy your staythree nightsquiet oasisairport picka lovely staybreakfast and dinnertucked awayyogurtsimomoroccoriadsquare
Reviewed December 1, 2012

If you are looking for something more personal than a hotel this is a good place to try. Friendly staff, clean rooms with personal design and good homemade cooking, moroccoan style.Just trying to find this wellhidden riad in a dead end street in the medina makes it exotic, but do not worry the staff will follow you in and out of the medina if needed ! The place made us feel that we discovered the Morocco that travel books describe.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KMARN
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were very warm welcomed at the riad. The whole staff took care of us in a most friendly way.They even cooked a fantastic dinner while it was almost midnight. The breakfast on the terrace was great. The rooms are spacious, clean, nicely decorated. The location is as it should be : hidden in the souk. Once inside it is calm and relax. Great place to stay ! We would certainly go back !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Martine V
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The riad is beautiful and super clean. The location is convenient and safe.

Manuel and the ladies were extremely welcoming and helpful and made our stay super pleasant.

The rooms are beautiful and clean with great ambiance. The deck patio was very nice to have breakfast and they make superb Moroccan tea.

Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Volkodav
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We arrived in Marrakesh at night, we were met by Samira and Haib, and handed over to Manuel who took us to the riad, he was very good at explaining what was going on e.g all the buildings look the same on the outside as Moroccans dont believe in showing off wealth, they would rather beautify the inside!

when we arrived at the Riad the staff couldn't be any more helpful we were actually taken to Riad Reevesd'orient, something to do with changeover times, when I asked the next morning, I was inundated with choice, we were shown around the riad, asked to chose which of the available rooms we want and taken to the Princesse to see if would prefer to stay there we chose to stay at Orients cause we were already so comfortable, breakfast on the terrace was blissful, Morrakesh is such an amazing experience as you get to be in and amongst the locals staying in a riad,

A highlightfor me was meeting SiMo who works in Riad Reeves, he became an adopted little brother within 4 days,nothing was too much effort- he was a complete sweetheart , I miss them all dearly and cant wait to go back someday

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Miranda J
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been wanting to go to Morocco for as long as I can remember. When my friends ask me "Why Morocco?" I hesitated to answer as I knew they wouldn't fully understand how much the architecture, history, culture, and general exotic and romantic notions the thoughts of Marrakesh invoked for me. Even the word "Marrakesh" got me all a flutter. I finally decided to stop waiting on someone else to have the time, desire, or the money to travel with me and booked a last minute ticket and went to explore an idea and place I had only dreamed about. Many times when you have expectations of a destination you are disappointed that it doesn't "fit" exactly how you pictured it or your experience just doesn't quite live up to the imagined perfection...but...

When I arrived to this beautiful riad (traditional Moroccan home converted into a bed and breakfast) in the medina (old walled portion of the city) after a tiring travel day, I was amazed that this Morrocan gem left me breathless---it was EXACTLY what I was needing and wanting. The moment I walked in my bags were taken to my amazing room right off of the courtyard, I was welcomed like an old friend complete with hot tea and snack biscuits...the rich colors of the sitting room is where you also have your meals. The food was always scrumptious and very filling.

I bought too many things at the souk (market) and they immediately offered to let me keep my things in one of the staff members room until I cam back from my tour a few days later. Samira, the owner, and her wonderful staff were warm, accommodating, and obviously very loyal to their customers.

The riad is located on a quiet back street just a 5 minute walk from one of the busiest squares in Africa and the world, Djemaa el Fna. You will see snake charmers, entertainers, food stalls, etc.

I hope to return again and again to Morocco and I will ALWAYS stay here when I am in Marrakesh. Thank you to Samira, Fatima, Manuel, and Mustapha! You made my trip to Morrocco a dream come true!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo