All reviewsmint teael fenaroof terraceexploring marrakeshan ideal locationenjoy your staythree nightsquiet oasisairport picka lovely staybreakfast and dinnertucked awayyogurtsimomoroccoriadsquare
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My friend and I stayed in this riad for four nights during our 14-day private Morocco trip put together by Lahsen from www.aroundmorocco.com and it was a really majestic experience. At times it felt like l we were on the set of the Arabian Nights tales movie. Beautiful accommodations, great friendly stuff, very convenient location next to Jamaa el Fna square. We spent hours talking to the charming riad owner Samira and on the last day she and her stuff threw us a great party that we will remember for a very long time. We really enjoyed our trip Morocco and our stay at Princesse Du Desert was the most memorable part of our voyage.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank VHerzberg
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I stayed in " RIAD Princesse Du Desert "during my trip to Marrakech in October. I can't express my gratitude to Samira and her wonderful team for all their hospitality and their commitment to make the best of my stay. I felt happy, safe and surrounded by beauty, not only the place is amazing, but the people as well.
There is certainly more of a focus on making guests feel at home - much more so than any of the other riads I stayed at.
I recommend this Riad without hesitation: the rooms are beautiful, the people are great, the food and the location are excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank esterli
Reviewed November 6, 2011

What a Welcome To Morocco!!! Riad Princesse du desert provided a very warm welcome to Morocco and Marrakech. We wanted to stay in wonderful Riads and this was more than expected and possibly my favourite Riad from having spent 13 nights travelling around Morocco. Samira and her staff were very friendly and attentive to us. With the exception of Samira, we could not speak each others language which provided many laughs sorting out what we were asking for. At the same time, we all got to know each other and it was sad to leave.

The location was in the old part of Marrakech down one of the many laneways, what was behind the door was classic Moroccan, the Riad was very clean and comfortable and the dinners and breakfasts we had there on the roof were great. We also found a great cafe nearby where it was easy to find our way back.

Samira will also assist you with booking day tours and provide advice if needed. Wifi was also available to anyone who stayed their. The Riad had everything a traveller needs.

Try this Riad.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Daniel_R011
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Stayed here for one night during my tour of morocco. The riad is tucked away in a little side street just about 5-10 minutes walk from the main square. Rooms were elegantly decorated and the courtyard and rooftop terrace beautifully designed. Streets leading to the riad are a little quiet after the stores close but generally we felt safe walking to and from the riad.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gryphon1403
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Samira and her team were so welcoming - we felt at home from the moment we arrived! The Riad is beautifully renovated with some funky touches and has a wonderful roof terrace to enjoy a sunny breakfast! Highly recommended and down a lovely quiet little street, just minutes from the main square.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple