“Amazing food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Red Sun - CLOSED

The Red Sun
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Description: Après Amsterdam et Blaricum THE RED SUN ouvre ses portes à Marrakech, une Nouvelle adresse de la modern Asian Cuisine, situé dans le nouveau village touristique de l’Agdal, avenue Mohammed VI (à côté de Megarama). Inspirée des cuisines chinoise, japonaise et thaïlandaise, THE RED SUN vous propose une spécialité asiatique moderne, une formule unique au Maroc.Outre l’originalité de sa carte «Modern Asian Cuisine» et de son ambiance chaleureuse et branchée, THE RED SUN propose des spectacles musicaux .
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Food was amazing, service a little slow but local entertainment put on while you wait, would reccommend a visit. Great value for money. Drinks very expensive.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank copusm

“What a banging place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The food was delicious and so was our mojitos.. Some reviews complaining on costs. Well the menu is clearly visible outside before you go in. Best nite we had by far the food especially the thai fish cakes where so good we ordered everything twice. Cost us £68 for 8 starter style dishes, 2 mojitos and a shisha to finish off the evening. Oh and the music players where amazing... Would highly recommend....

1 Thank Hershyp
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great food, fun entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Excellent quality food, international food menu for sharing, great sushi - great if you want something a bit more western based. Live music from 10:30pm - one night they did requests.

Visited December 2012
Preston UK
“Chinese....ish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Went to the Red Sun twice whilst working in Marrakech. The restaurant is located at the side of Pasha nightclub and is about 2 miles out of the town centre.
First impressions were good, the place looks and feels quite upmarket.
The menu is varied in that it offers Moroccan food, as well as Chinese, Thai and Japanese dishes. Prices are good.
On the first visit I tried the chicken in sweet chilli sauce with cashew nuts which was tasty and on the last visit I went for the chicken in teriyaki sauce, which again was very nice.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Ajb1207
London, United Kingdom
“If you love Chinese/Thai food this is the place for you but limited veggie options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Ok Let me start by saying that I'm not a fan of Chinese/Thai food and I came to this restaurant because my family love Chinese/Thai food so I didn't have anything from the menu apart from an absoloutely delicious dessert they offered me for free (I think they felt bad because I'm vegetarian and they weren't much vegetarian options or range of variety available in this restaurant which was disappointing). According to my family the food was very nice and loved the decor even though it was a bit dark - we struggled to read the menu because of the dim lighting.. The staff were very nice and even went to great lengths in making sure that I had something to eat and not charging me for it - that left a good impression on me despite the fact I'm not a fan of Chinese/Thai food.
The downside to this restaurant is that there is a bar/club next to it and I don't think it is a suitable place take your children with you to this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012