“Another Amazing Trip to Riad Laksiba”
other travelers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
German first
Italian first
Turkish first
Any
Claire C
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Another Amazing Trip to Riad Laksiba”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I have just come back from an amazing week in Marrakech, we stayed at Riad Laksiba which is based right in the Medina itself. The staff there were so helpful, Abdel Hamid the House Manager arranged all our trips, spa visits and booked our restaurant reservations. The ladies cooked us an amazing breakfast every morning of traditional Moroccan pancakes, eggs, fruit, yogurt, fresh bread, coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. We were met at the airport by the Riad Manager which was a lovely touch. We enjoyed some amazing day trips, one in particular to a wonderful hotel in the Atlas Mountains where you can enjoy lunch with the most stunning view and relax in and around their pool. This was my fourth visit to Riad Laksiba and every year it gets better and better, I would not hesitate to recommend this Riad.

Joe M
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Brilliant stay”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Clean, tidy, wonderfully decorated riad with very friendly staff. The riad is about a 15 minute walk from djemaa el fna and is right by the medina wall so easy to find and also convenient if you want to take a taxi anywhere. Would highly reccomend.

Katrina M
London, United Kingdom
“Stay in Marrakech”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We booked the entire riad for a group of 9 friends for a weekend in Marrakech. It was perfect- from the manager meeting us on the street to the beautiful interior and excellent breakfast. The staff are friendly and helpful and the facilities are great. I highly recommend it!

c4nkr
hertfordshire
“Laksiba - don't bother looking elsewhere.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I can't really add much more to all the other great reviews this Riad has received. Staff excellent and attentive. Food superb. Location great - a 15 min stroll to the main square and all the mayhem associated with it (it's only a 40 min walk to Carrefour if you are stupid enough to do it like me). Would I go back there - in a heartbeat :)

Josh B
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Riad Laksiba saved our trip!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

We were originally staying in another hotel just out of the center of Marrakech which was awful. We left there after one night and stayed at the Laksiba for the rest of our holiday which was amazing! Abdelhamid welcomed us and made our holiday a very pleasant experience by suggesting places to eat, areas to visit and not to visit. Thanks to both Abdelhamid & Adel for the hospitality. If I go back to Marrakech I will most defiantly be staying at Riad Laksiba.

Eldretta
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Riad Laksiba!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at Riad Laksiba from the 19th-26th July as part of a group so we had the whole Riad to ourselves. I was a little apprehensive at first about visiting Morocco as it was not somewhere that I had ever thought of visiting previously and I did not make the booking. However, as soon as we entered the Riad any worries I had completely disappeared. We were welcomed by the lovely staff with big smiles who made us feel welcomed straight away with mint tea and a rundown of what Morocco had to offer. The Riad is beautifully finished and just has a feel of serenity about it. The open roof with the sun shining down into the Riad is lovely, especially as little birds fly in and out and you look up and see beautiful blue skies. The rooms are a good size, clean and well presented and the ensuites are also lovely. The roof terrace was one of my favourite places to chill at the Riad although the intense heat sometimes had me running inside for cover!

Breakfast consisted of breads, eggs, cakes, fresh juice, tea, coffee and the most delicious pancakes that I have ever tasted which resulted in us fighting over them each morning. There was plenty of things to do which the staff helped us arrange and they came with us on a couple of trips. One of our trips was to the Atlas mountains where we saw a beautiful waterfall and swam in the lovely fresh water. I will never forget that day and I'm sure Abde (one of the staff who accompanied us) will never forget it either :).

My stay at Riad Laksiba was great, I felt at home and thought all the staff were wonderful. I would definetley go back and want to give a big thanks to all the staff Abde, Abdo, Adil, Nadia and Raja for helping make my holiday that extra bit special.

Traveling group: Family
Zackary B
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“Cannot be faulted”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I had never previously visited Marrakech, Morocco and I found that staying in Riad Lakisba enabled my friends and I to experience the cultural change fully. The intricate details within the doors, walls and furnishings make the aesthetics of the Riad very special indeed. It is evident upon entry that you are welcomed into the Riad Laksiba family with open arms and it would be difficult not to call the staff your friends, by the end of your visit. With the staff and Simon's extensive knowledge of the local surroundings, history and points of specific interest, you can achieve more than you could have ever expected. The food at the Riad was faultless and staying at the Riad contributed towards one of the best cultural experiences my friends and I have ever had. The room was kept at perfect temperature with the air conditioning unit and the en suite accompanied the bedroom perfectly.
I fully recommend Riad Laksiba to travellers, families and friends who want to get the most out of their time in Marrakech with memories which will stay with you forever and leave you no other option except from visiting again.

Traveling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing