“Not cheap, but brilliant”

Hammam of La Maison Arabe
Ranked #27 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: The brand new Wellness Center at La Maison Arabe includes 2 hammams (traditional Moorish steam baths) and 5 massage rooms (4 single and 1 double).Here one can relax and experience a traditional Moroccan massage using natural products specially made for La Maison Arabe.Facials, manicures and pedicures are also available to complement the relaxing effect of the hammam.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

330 Dirham for a 30 minutes hamman (scrub, steam bath etc.). Staff incredibly professional and polite, and the place is run very smoothly. It is not cheap, but then luxury is not, ever, cheap!

1  Thank logicthreedee
"therapist"
"morocco"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My daughter and I signed up for the Hamman and a massage. We were treated like royalty. The Hamman is a unique experience which one should have once in one's life. Everything was so relaxing.

1  Thank ChrisC6649
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The place itself is very nice as is the staff. All prices seem to high compared to the other services in marroko. We had the royal hammam which was 450d ~ 45€. The treatment included a scrubbing and oiling of only around 5-10 minutes and a hot steam bath for the rest of the total 45 minutes. The scubbing and oiling was not done nicely and way too short in my opinion. Overall no value for the money.

1  Thank traveler218903
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had a 60 min treatment called Marhaba treatment with
Hammam including body scrub, clay mask and 30 min relaxing massage
We loved it and had back my baby skin..lol

3  Thank Barbara O
See more reviews
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I really liked the experience. Was not staying at the hotel, went only for the hammam. Stuff was very polite, patient and helpful. Explained the procedures I selected, did not try to convince me to do something different (which was already a big plus for the establishment), at the end when there was some issue with my card they were very patient and helped me resolve it without a fuss.
I had hammam and rhassoul to begin with and facial and scalp massage with argan oil. The latter was the best experience ever. I am a frequent visitor to spas and would rate this procedure among the best so far. The hammam and mud wrap was a bit too fast for my liking, but yet thorough and pleasant. I would have enjoyed stronger steam, but this is a personal preference.
Overall, I would recommend a visit.

2  Thank Denitsa H