“Very nice”

Description: The Restaurant Is One Of Three At La Mamounia
London
“Very nice”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great restaurant, with delicious food and great service, the hotel itself is incredible, in fact I wish I'd stayed there!

The food is not far off Michelin star quality, with perhaps only the petit fours letting it down a little.

I highly recommend visiting this place as a couple if you fancy treating yourself in Marrakech, a meal with wine came to around 250 pounds and was worth it for the evenings experience.

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Venice, Florida
“Christmas Day in Marrakech”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Having had the idea to spend an exotic holiday in Marrakech, we found ourselves feeling a lack of merriment on Christmas Day. We wandered the souk, Majorelle Gardens and wound up at the beautiful La Mamounia Hotel. We were directed to their L'Italien restaurant for a late lunch and found just what we needed. The beautiful atmosphere, attentive service and excellent food created the perfect holiday feeling we needed. From champagne to dessert we loved every bit of it. The staff contributed to the atmosphere with their holiday greetings and willingness to take photos of the diners celebrating. An excellent choice for a great meal anytime.

• Visited December 2012
Paris
“Romantic dinner”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Exceptional, nothing less. I am Italian and as such I tend to be quite picky with food especially if it's pasta. Everything was delicious, the tagliatelle with pesto di rucola, mozzarella and speck were fantastic (one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had) the setting was just unbelievable. The prices were extremely high though. I had never paid a simple pasta dish (no caviar, no truffle etc..) more than 40euros. If you are willing to spend a lot of money but have an amazing time, definably go

• Visited July 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“BAD SERVICE NO MANNERS”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Having had dinner in the Italian restaurant in La mamounia I asked for the bill. I gave my credit card and was told credit card no good cash only. I couldnt believe it. Their system was down but that was not the point. No apology and rude staff. I phoned the following day and spoke to a manager who said would investigate and come back to me. She didnt!!!! I phoned again 6 hrs later and spoke to the F & B manager. Still no apology. This is supposed to be a 6 star hotel and having stayed at The Burj Al Arab in Dubai I know how this type of hotel should behave!!!

1 Thank Anton W