“Little haven in a bustling city”

Mythic Oriental Spa
Ranked #8 of 131 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A spa with quality facilities and good massages with reasonable prices for what you get. Come ready to relax!
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff were very friendly and helpful, on our arrival they were very understanding with a small issue we had. My partner and I went here in September 2012 and had the couples evening treatment, which included arrival drinks, foot massage, oriental spa, hamman, full body wrap and exfoliation, massage and moroccan tea to finish, You feel as if you are the only people there as the staff very cleverly move you around the spa. A very nice and relaxing thing to do in contrast to the hot and sweaty city. Highly recommend.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"dead skin"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We went to Marrakech beginning of this year and whenever i think back, the first thing i see is Mythic Spa! Thats why i had to write a review :) It is an amazing experience!! The treatments are devine and the decor of the riad makes you feel like you are in an arabic fairytale. The products feel great, mild on the skin and smell delicious. The owners are a young lovely couple, they're very friendly and happy to help with any questions you have. We wanted to buy some specific moroccan jars and they brought us to a great shop on their scooters!

If you're in Marrakech, Mythic Spa is a must! You definitely won't be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I went to this spa along with my husband as part of the cooking & spa package offered by Faime de'pices - we were taken to the spa by the driver after the cooking course and it is in what basically looks like a back street off the souk, so very pleased someone was taking us! After knocking on a very inconspicuous door, we entered the most amazing spa. It's so sumptuous and luxurious, the girls look after you extremely well and you feel well and truly pamperred. The only thing to note is that you should be comfortable with a bit of nudity if you're going to this spa! Particularly the women. We were both given disposable underwear to wear, my husband was given boxer shorts which were fine, and I was given a disposable thong, which covered virtually nothing! You don't see anyone else, apart from the women who work at the spa and do your treatments, but it's still something which I'm sure could make someone feel uncomfortable. I'd read a couple of the reviews which mention this before going so I was prepared and to be honest you just need to relax and go with it. The treatments were fab, and the massage in particular was amazing. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Eagleskier
Reviewed October 3, 2012

One of the wonders of Marrakesh is that you have no idea from the outside little streets of the Medina what you can find inside. We made an appointment at Mythic Oriental Spa by email from the USA as they came so highly recommended by other customers. We thought that pampering in some Oriental Spa should be an experience to try. Oh my were we right. The taxi dropped us as close as he could and then we walked a little narrow street until their discreet door. We rang the door bell and once a very nice lady opened we were in pure heaven for 2.5 hours. Our treatment for two was for 90 minutes but they allowed us so much time to rest and savor tea and pastries between each session that it lasted a lot longer. The decor is simply sumptuous, every detail is thought of. My eyes were in awe and I asked to meet the French owner to ask him where he purchased some of the decoration. Florent was very nice and gave me some addresses. His staff, all women, were very good masseuses and so genuinely nice that we will remember them forever. You "must" make it part of your Marrakech's experiences. The best spa experience we ever had.

2  Thank AceOfHeart