Riad Noos Noos
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$263
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$590
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$232
$219
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspice markethis teambahia palaceowner laurentroof terracecrepesmoroccan dinneran oasisatlas mountainstagineeach morningeasy walking distancehammam treatmentminute walk to the main squarenice breakfastbreakfast is servedwonderful stay
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Fantastic choice!! I am thrilled we chose Riad Noos Noos over others as we had the pleasure of meeting Jacques and Myriam upon arrival. Their warm disposition made you feel instantly at home. They took us under their wing and spoilt us in terms of service. I recommend having a traditional dinner at the riad and breakfast on the terrace is a sensational start to the day. Laurent and Jacques have a fantastic knowledge of the area and shall give you a map and all the info you require for your stay. I also recommend taking the shuttle service from the airport for around 15 euro as it is rather tricky to get to the place, but so, so worth it. Shall return to this gem of a Riad, should I ever come back to Marrakech.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emma D
riad n, Propriétaire at Riad Noos Noos, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

It is true that the taxis from the airport have no fixed price and exaggerate a bit when they receive tourists. It is preferable for your arrival to take a transfer by our care. Then at the end of your stay you are at the point with the negotiations of tariffs in the Moroccan and you can fend you for yourself. When you arrive at the Riad after welcome mint tea and paperwork we look together at a map of Marrakech to locate you and you walk as easily as possible by taxi, ride or simply walk to all the places you want to visit. For lunch in the sun terraces and restaurants in the evening with a true Moroccan atmosphere.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is the first time we have written a review on Trip Advisor but after staying at Riad Noos Noos, we felt compelled to share our experience.

This was our first experience of Marrakech and we couldn't have chosen a better riad. We stayed for eight nights and were made to feel like we were in our own home. The riad is beautifully decorated, clean and provides a tranquil setting away from the busy souks. However, we recommend booking a transfer from the airport with the riad (15 euros) as it can be difficult to find; it is situated in the centre of the souks.

As soon as we arrived we were greeted warmly by Jacques and his wife Myriam who were helpful from the beginning. On our arrival we were presented with a map and Jacques talked us through where to go and more importantly where to avoid! Everything is within easy walking distance; it took us approximately 15 minutes to reach the main square.

Breakfast was substantial with a choice of jams, yoghurts, pastries, cakes, omelettes and crepes. The freshly squeezed orange juice was delicious! We ate breakfast on the terrace every morning with beautiful views of the mountains and Jacques never failed to come and see us to ensure we had a full programme for the day and to offer his help if needed. Nothing was too much trouble and when we booked an excursion through an external company and our driver was an hour late, Jacques waited with us in the souks until he arrived.

We were so impressed with the hospitality of the staff and were made to feel like part of the family. If we ever return to Marrakech, there is no doubt in our minds that we would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

We had a very good time together. You were very cute for your first stay at the Morocco and we felt the need to accompany you a little bit in this discovery also we have particularly take care of you. We are very pleased if you managed your stay thanks to our advice and you could enjoy the possibilities of fun in Marrakech and also services of the Riad. See you soon hopefully.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at the Riad Noos Noos late April of this year (2012), I think we hit luck finding this place because without a doubt I could easily stay here again if ever in Marrakech. It's location may be tricky to get there the first time because you sort of walk through a mini-souk to get to this place, what an awesome distraction, sort of a preview to the bigger bazaar over by the Medina. After one local escort to the Raid you'll have your bearings straight...if not maybe you better leave bread crumbs on your hand held GPS. Sooo....

About the property, we had a room on the top floor and it was perfect for our needs, there are larger rooms in the floors below and each room seems to be decorated in it's own theme...or what seems to be that way because I was only able to peek in during maid service, without a doubt they looked very nice. The entire property in well maintained, clean and safe, the owner (Laurant) is perhaps one of the nicest guys I have ever met through my travels....he is so relaxed, easy going and helpful. He employs a terrific staff, all very kind, smiling and at your service.

Breakfast is included and in my humble opinion it's terrific, I made sure I was up and ready for breakfast...I would be bummed if I missed it. Sitting in the breakfast area you look around and you can see that if Larant were to host a party, this place is set up for such things...if you pay close attention the atrium has what we may mistaken as a center piece that looks like a water fountain related but if you look closer it's a jacuzzi...well, I did see the nozzles. I thought it was brilliant because it sits under the open sky in the privacy of the property.

The roof top is designed for lounging in the sun, basically kicking back...lounge chairs, tables, big umbrellas and a bar, with the two rooms discretly placed whereas it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb if you're lounging up there.

I wished I had a few more nights in the Riad...to really let it sink in...check out the pictures...my review of the property may be short but for you travelers out there contemplating about booking here...do it, you won't regret it.

Respect the culture, remember where you're at...dress accordingly and enjoy your visit in Marrakech and your stay at the Riad Noos Noos...happy travels.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

It is true that I was in April 2012, the kind of rather handsome man Jude Law, just kidding of course, but still I'm happy to receive a personal compliment. Of course what makes me the most fun these are the compliments about the Riad. The fact that you had a very good time with us and the comforts of home to match your expectations. Thanks for all the compliments that goes me straight to the heart.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My partner and I spent 4 nights in Riad Noos Noos in November.
It is in the centre of the Souks, in the Mellah, so everywhere is within walking distance.
On arrival the staff will give you a map so you won't get lost.
The french owner of this lovely riad was incredibly helpful to us during our stay. The staff were also very friendly and provided a personal and very high standard of service.
The riad itself is beautiful. The rooms are stunningly decorated, comfortable and very quiet.
I would recommend this riad to any friends and would definately use this riad if i go back to Marrakech.
The only downside was the poor weather, so we didn't get to use the roof terrace but we had a look and the view was amazing!
I will return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Of course at the time where I answer you the Sun returned to Marrakech and the terrace flower and the Sun to resell. I'm really sorry that you have had bad weather during your stay, it is the only thing that we can not control when we receive our guests. Thank you for have even written a favourable opinion on our House and his team who tries to do the best to make you spend a good stay despite bad weather sometimes.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was the first riad we stayed at while in Marrakech. First off, the owner (Laurent) and the rest of the staff (Jacque and his wife Myriam) were fantastic! They were very attentive and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a great time in Marrakech (even to the extent that they walked us to the main square so we knew our way and negotiated with taxi drivers to ensure we weren't paying too much!)

Be sure to order dinner while you're there... it's fantastic! Just make sure to let them know ahead of time so they can shop for fresh ingredients during the day!

As for the rooms, they are all awesome and the decor around the entire riad is beautiful!
Thanks to the staff for a great time!

Room Tip: The rooms all looked nice! Ours was upstairs on the rooftop terrace (#9 i believe) and it was great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your sympathy, it is true that the market is close to the Riad and its fruits, vegetables, fish and meat are fresh. When we give our cooking lesson with our chief cook Fatima, we'll do the shopping together to visit the market, and it is the opportunity to make good pictures, then the proper marketing and then the best time : we eat what we have to buy and prepare. It is a very warm moment of conviviality.