“Does not deserve its rating”
Review of Pause Gourmande

Pause Gourmande
Ranked #98 of 903 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan, Pizza, International, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Including couscous semolina is rolled by hand, the famous pastilla, the tasty lamb barbecue, a variety of tagines ... Moroccan cuisine par excellence.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Exiting the Jardins Majorelle at lunchtime, we were happy to find a top 20 establishment by chance. Two tasteless salads left us wondering if they somehow cheated to get that rating. Don't believe the reviews, this place offers nothing more than what the plastic-wrapped stuff you see in the window suggests.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Friendly, welcoming little cafe with lovely simple food at rock bottom prices, one to remember as well worth a visit

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch here after visiting the beautiful Jardin Majorelle over the road. Our waitress requested that we speak French since she was uneasy with English. Fair enough - only I wish my own French was better !! Lovely food. I had a delicious pastilla and I would recommend this to anyone feeling hungry. Cost was very reasonable.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Our first meal in Morocco before going inside the Majorelle Garden and we were satisfied and happy. Good value for money! Food was very delicious, they serve the bread fresh and hot. I so loved the homemade yogurt!

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a bite to eat after visiting the Jardin Majorelle. Much cheaper than eating in the garden cafe. Lovely friendly staff and quality food. I had the plate of the day which was couscous with vegetables and chicken - full if amazing flavour! Dad had the vegetable soup, also packed with flavour. I would recommend eating here, especially as I had a view of the Atlas Mountains between the buildings across the street.