“Great night”

Cuisines: Asian, Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent set up, food great and staff very helpful. Will def go again.
Staff gave us a guide to all the is he's before we decided to stay and eat

Reviewed July 9, 2013

perfect music, perfect service, we danced until they closed, really amazing with the garden where you can have a quiet moment as well, fantastic!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great late night bar and disco. Free to hotel residents but lots of locals come here. A smart place with live music as well as disco.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I go to So night lounge every time i go to Marrakech cause the place is realy perfect and i like the live bands.
A big thx to the Staff wish are so kind and a special Sofia the manager assistant.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've been to this place 2 years ago and I just came for my trip in Marrakech. I can tell you that the So lounge improve a lot since Mathieu, the new French manager start to work.
For me the Staff are more helpful and kind.
The ambiance is really cosy and enjoyable.
I definitely recommend this Lounge in Marrakech