“Great food, great views, best time!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roches Armed

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Roches Armed
You added Roches Armed to your Saves list
Ranked #63 of 251 Specialty Lodging in Marrakech
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, great views, best time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Greetings.
I spent the best 4 nights on my 3 weeks in Morocco here during early November 2011.
The food service was excellent in its home-cooked meal way (3 a day and way more than I could eat!) with tea available when I wanted it. The rooms were simple in design and very homey - just what I needed after the bustle of Marrakesh. The whole place is beautiful in its architecture, mood and setting. I was able to head off for a trek right out the back into the Atlas mountains were cascades (waterfalls ) awaited and jagged peaks called for me to scramble...so lovely to be in the quiet and looking into the infinite view of rugged mountains. Everything except an English book selection was provided: the shower was hot, internet (slow connection but there!) and cellular service!!!! This place and its people have my highest recommendations. Luxury accommodations at a mountain lodge price. I paid 200 dirhams per night with meals in the off season of November.

Room Tip: Front of the lodge best in my opinion